Jarrett Guarantano tweet

1. Twitter talk is fine if you back it up with your play. I feel certain Al would have done that. But I seriously doubt he would have barked too much on it.
2. He talked to his team. Did not include the public in his conversations.
3. You may have posted the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this message board. That’s quite the achievement.
The revisionist history we give our former players is always fascinating. In an alarming kind of way

Need more action and less tweeting. Take a page out of the Al Wilson playbook. Let your pads do the talking.

His pads do the talking. Every blasted time he gets slammed to the ground by an unblocked rusher. Maybe he means that the UT fans should should jump on board the bandwagon now by the hire that is about to be announced. Maybe that, or LOL?

Jump on board now, or forever hold the ball in the pocket

He stands in the pocket like he was frozen by Queen Elsa.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Jump on board now, or forever hold the ball in the pocket

He stands in the pocket like he was frozen by Queen Elsa.
So you would rather him throw into coverage and get intercepted. No matter what we say the offense was poor because of online play and predictable play calling. He improved just hard to be Peyton behind that line

speak up now or forever hold your piece...aw, he's just saying good things are gonna happen for the Vols and as fans we should get on board and stop bitching...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back