Jarrett Guarantano tweet

One....TOUGH! Cookie.

My oh my....

I can't wait to watch more of his toughness next year....

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Well I don't think he is talking about the "Gus Bus" and it is a little late to be having a ride-along with the Vol Navy.

What could he be referring to? …. the hype train perhaps?
That train derailed last year. Last I heard they are still trying to get it back on the tracks so it can move forward but for some reason it seems to just sit in place..

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
This is exactly why a portion of the fan base has a problem with him. He’s a bit of a diva and thinks he is better than he is. He needs to take a page out of Jalen Hurts or Tua’s book and just try to stay humble.
You don’t even know to what the text is referencing, but JG is a diva for posting it? I will never understand the lack of logical thinking here.

Reactions: johnrlansford
I first read this as "He talked to mice..."

Oddly, it seemed to fit in with VN posting over the last 4-5 days.
Talking to mice?
"Minsc and boo stand ready" "go for the eyes, Boo, the eyes!"
If anyone gets the aforementioned quotes, they are just as nerdy as me...its doubtful though.

Reactions: VolNExile
He's actually bright in my opinion and definitely more intelligent than most are giving him credit for.

First keep in mind that there is no show cause for Freeze that applies to coaching as an assistant or OC and that even the head coaching penalty most viewed as a slap on the wrist already expired. Here's an article where the head of the committee investigating explained Freeze wasn't punished severely because they didn't believe he knew what his assistants were doing that ended up being the violation.
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/o...-hugh-freeze-got-one-year-show-cause-penalty/

Now keep in mind those two words "show" and "cause."

Where do you hear the "or forever hold your piece"?

That's right. Like someone said earlier, a wedding.

Here's an interesting article that explains that these days all the legalities are already out of the way before the ceremony begins so most don't even ask about objections because no legal objection was there or else the proposal would have never made it to the interview/wedding ceremony. "If anyone can show (just) cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace" almost always gets omitted from ceremonies these days."
So if someone objects, the priest just responds, "That's not a legal objection" and proceeds with making it official. The "just" cause means a "legal" objection. It can't just be a preference thing.
What If Someone Objects at Your Wedding?

Brilliant, JG!

VN Store

Back