Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

This is why an investigation of the Clintons is needed, even if they do not end up in jail. All their criminal activity needs to be at least exposed to the public....

As bad of a person I think Hillary is, I have my doubts with this story. Why would she send people only to rough this girl up and to not kill her? Why leave a witness?

Reactions: hog88
As bad of a person I think Hillary is, I have my doubts with this story. Why would she send people only to rough this girl up and to not kill her? Why leave a witness?
She also received a sizeable sum from the Clinton Foundation.

My hang up with this is it's the word of a "friend"....we have seen to many sources not revealed that proves to be fake

Reactions: davethevol
My hang up with this is it's the word of a "friend"....we have seen to many sources not revealed that proves to be fake
I wouldn’t put it past people to make up stuff (With the Clintons actually having a hand in the fabrication) so it could later be shown to be fake and then making all accusations to be less credible.

Reactions: whodeycin85

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
siap, but we have had this discussion before. it is very possible to be a patriot and not like your government or current state of the country.

Big difference between "not liking" the state of your country or your government and what occurred on Jan 6th.

Just like a big difference in the president "not liking" the outcome of the election and the hissy fit that Drumpf had after the election. Hopefully, he will answer to those actions soon.

Last edited:
Big difference between "not liking" your country and what occurred on Jan 6th.

Just like a big difference in the president "not liking" the outcome of the election and the hissy fit that Drumpf had after the election. Hopefully, he will answer to those actions soon.

He didn't say anything about not liking the country.

It would be nice if they got investigated for once

No way, what would you spend all your free time doing if the Clinton's were gone? Where would all that hate go? Who else could fill the void in your brain? Not sure AOC, Harris and the Obama combined could take up that kind of space.

Conservative radio, TV and unsocial media people would be laid off, nothing to discuss.

Clinton's been keep yall busy for 30yrs.

No way, what would you spend all your free time doing if the Clinton's were gone? Where would all that hate go? Who else could fill the void in your brain? Not sure AOC, Harris and the Obama combined could take up that kind of space.

Conservative radio, TV and unsocial media people would be laid off, nothing to discuss.

Clinton's been keep yall busy for 30yrs.
Ah you took that seriously. Thats a shame

Last edited:
Big difference between "not liking" the state of your country or your government and what occurred on Jan 6th.

in this case, no there isn't much of a difference. Its why protesting is a protected right of the people.

expressing your displeasure is as "American" as anything else. just because you and maybe a majority of Americans disagree with the actions doesn't make them less of a patriot. going back to the FF they weren't the majority during the revolution, so I don't think being a patriot requires majority support.

She also received a sizeable sum from the Clinton Foundation.
The person who is the subject of the interview said she had video tapes of Clinton, Branson, Prince whoever and Epstein having sex with an unnamed friend. She also stated Clinton sent goons to "ruff" up that unnamed friend and paid the unnamed friend off through the foundation. She has not produced any tape and has recanted her other statements. It is hardly reliable.

Again, he did, maybe you interpreted it differently but I used his words.

Here is his exact post. Yes you used his words but then twisted the context.
siap, but we have had this discussion before. it is very possible to be a patriot and not like your government or current state of the country.

Reactions: 865er

VN Store

Back