Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

Most are not patriots, they are anarchists. These "patriots" are so blinded by their hatred for their own country and government that it leads them down destructive paths.

I keep asking which country they would like to move to but I rarely get a response.

What exactly is a patriot?

Most are not patriots, they are anarchists. These "patriots" are so blinded by their hatred for their own country and government that it leads them down destructive paths.

I keep asking which country they would like to move to but I rarely get a response.

I am a Patriot. I served this county for 20 ****ing years and have the scars to prove it.

What I want is the DOJ to do their ****ing job and start arresting people. I don't give a damn about party affiliation. You are guilty of being a predator on underage children?

****ing burn in hell.

I am a Patriot. I served this county for 20 ****ing years and have the scars to prove it.

What I want is the DOJ to do their ****ing job and start arresting people. I don't give a damn about party affiliation. You are guilty of being a predator on underage children?

****ing burn in hell.

I’ve been trying to figure out if I’m a patriot or not but nobody will tell me what one is.

****ing burn in hell.
There's more to it than that, and apparently people involved have insurance policies in place, in case they need to cash them in.

I've decided long ago R's and D's are the same thing, corrupt. The ruling class of every society chokes on their decadence and perversions. We are watching this one start to catch fire in real time. Now watch it burn.

There's more to it than that, and apparently people involved have insurance policies in place, in case they need to cash them in.

I've decided long ago R's and D's are the same thing, corrupt. The ruling class of every society chokes on their decadence and perversions. We are watching this one start to catch fire in real time. Now watch it burn.
If you think they are going to burn, then you are still learning.

No, the whole thing, from top to bottom, our entire society is unraveling. We are watching it in real time.
As it has been from the beginning of time. Power begets corruption. Corruption begets Evil.

The biggest problem today is that we have excused and even, in many cases, celebrated Evil.

As it has been from the beginning of time. Power begets corruption. Corruption begets Evil.

The biggest problem today is that we have excused and even, in many cases, celebrated Evil.
When you’ve got the Church of Satan openly recruiting children at schools, you know we’ve reached a point of no return.

There’s way less members and way less history. That’s like changing your name to PercyMercy and saying “this guy has trolled way less than MercyPercy”

Hey I'm just saying, folks in here talking about the church of Satan and how it's a sign that America is going to ****. I think that's hilarious.

VN Store

Back