Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

Ransome claimed in those emails that Trump had sex with 'many girls', including a friend of hers who is not named, who she says also slept with Bill Clinton and Virgin billionaire Richard Branson.

She retracted all her claims, telling Callahan she wanted to 'walk away from this', citing fears for her family.

In 2019, The New Yorker said Ransome admitted to 'inventing' the tapes.

Ransome claimed in those emails that Trump had sex with 'many girls', including a friend of hers who is not named, who she says also slept with Bill Clinton and Virgin billionaire Richard Branson.

She retracted all her claims, telling Callahan she wanted to 'walk away from this', citing fears for her family.

In 2019, The New Yorker said Ransome admitted to 'inventing' the tapes.

If I’d had sex with Clinton, Trump and Branson, I’d write 2 books, one a tell all citing how virile all three are ( so I don’t get killed) and another a how to to please powerful men and I’d make millions….

If I’d had sex with Clinton, Trump and Branson, I’d write 2 books, one a tell all citing how virile all three are ( so I don’t get killed) and another a how to to please powerful men and I’d make millions….
lulz

I'd think that with Gym Jordan's history of covering up sexual abuse the right would have this guy as far away from this story as possible.

But then again, no one is going to accuse the clowns of using critical thought.

Most are not patriots, they are anarchists. These "patriots" are so blinded by their hatred for their own country and government that it leads them down destructive paths.

I keep asking which country they would like to move to but I rarely get a response.
siap, but we have had this discussion before. it is very possible to be a patriot and not like your government or current state of the country.

This is why an investigation of the Clintons is needed, even if they do not end up in jail. All their criminal activity needs to be at least exposed to the public....

VN Store

Back