Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

If he is listed in a way that can hurt him, then he should be exposed too
Yes, agreed.. I bet there are some people scared sh!tless who are on that list.. because even if they went not knowing what was going on when they went (big if).. they didn’t expose it or tell authorities and stop it, which is abhorrent

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
For ....... I'm going to guess parasites?
It's used for much more than that. Why do you think big American pharma was so against it they had their point person speak out contradicting info on the FDA website?

Money......... That's your answer. Follow it.

The right wing blogs CLAIM that the NIH endorses it for Covid. That is simply not true.

You are the one who asserted the NIH had done so, why can't you admit that the article you linked does not say that and that you were misled on that?
I'm patiently waiting for you to start another Trump thread based on the Epstein document dump...

I'm patiently waiting for you to start another Trump thread based on the Epstein document dump...

Why would I do that? The list as I understand it is just people who were on the plane at some point.

Even if Trump were on the plane and even if there was absolute proof he had sex with 12 year old girls Trump would deny it and the cult would believe him.

And even if there was absolute, undeniable proof he had sex with 12 year old girls the Trump cult would look the other way. As they have repeatedly.

Why would I do that? The list as I understand it is just people who were on the plane at some point.

Even if Trump were on the plane and even if there was absolute proof he had sex with 12 year old girls Trump would deny it and the cult would believe him.

And even if there was absolute, undeniable proof he had sex with 12 year old girls the Trump cult would look the other way. As they have repeatedly.
Lotta "ifs" there, buddy.

IMG_4444.jpeg

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood

Mario Nawfal

@MarioNawfal
🚨 EPSTEIN FORCED MINOR TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR ALAN DERSHOWITZ

Jane Doe #3 is a minor who was forced to have sexual relations with people on behalf of Epstein

"Epstein forced then-minor Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with former Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, a close friend of Epstein’s and well-known criminal defense attorney."

1704336975908.png

Last edited:

So it didn’t happen.

There is a tape of him peeing on a bed with hookers.

VN Store

Back