Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

As I said before, the list is not evidence of actually having done anything wrong.

And, to the extent any adult men used Epstein's services with teen girls I GUARAN-DAMN TEE YOU that the two people EVERYONE had in mind as most likely were Clinton and Trump.
again. more than the list has come out. 900 some odd pages of testimony has been released. several of the pages have been directly shown in Tweets/X's, plenty of others have been linked IF you ACTUALLY cared to read up on the matter. but you don't/won't because it doesn't help you blame Trump.

It was also reported (not publicized, but reported) in mainstream news that Acosta said he was told to tread lightly on Epstein because it was "above his pay grade" and that he "belonged to intelligence."
I read that in the bio as well. Intelligence is so vague, likely interchangeable with DOD, CIA and as others have pointed out, foreign agencies with like interests.

I read that in the bio as well. Intelligence is so vague, likely interchangeable with DOD, CIA and as others have pointed out, foreign agencies with like interests.
You don't get JP Morgan to knowingly launder money for you without some serious pull.

I can't believe that whole angle got dropped so fast. that is what did Epstein in. its the one unbreakable line. the tax man HAS to get his money, anything that cheats the government out of any money is unforgivable no matter who you or your friends are.

"Intelligence" likely means multiple agencies, probably in multiple countries. It's easier to see the potential connections with Israeli intelligence than US, but he probably worked for both.

Reactions: davethevol
"Intelligence" likely means multiple agencies, probably in multiple countries. It's easier to see the potential connections with Israeli intelligence than US, but he probably worked for both.
I see both. Israeli and US interests are often aligned, and if it included weapons and weapon systems we are very aligned. The sexual exploitation and pimping almost seems like a pet project, with a voyeurism kink attached. He did this because he liked it ... And it got him inserted into other business.

"Jeffrey Epstein is a terrific guy. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

-- Donald Trump in 2002

We still have this gem. That quote didn't exactly age like a vintage bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, did it? LOL.

You're reaching but your arms are like Arian Foster's.

That would explain ensnaring political figures.

It doesn't explain why they wanted to ensnare people like Prince Andrew, Gates, Trump (he wasn't in politics at the time), the scientists like Hawking, etc.
I think it does. Those people have their own influence, and with money and fame comes the potential to get into politics or to assert pressure on the political process. Prince Andrew especially- there's a lot of money and sway there.

In the end the honeypotting folks care a whole lot about their egos and power, too.

You're reaching but your arms are like Arian Foster's.
I'm not accusing Donald Trump of being complicit in the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein.

However, on the politics forum of VolNation, there would be no mistaking that quote for anything other than a knowledge of child sex abuse, if it had been spoken by Joe Biden.

I'm not accusing Donald Trump of being complicit in the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein.

However, on the politics forum of VolNation, there would be no mistaking that quote for anything other than a knowledge of child sex abuse, if it had been spoken by Joe Biden.

Yep, you're right. If you look closely at that statement you can see the binder rings.

As I said before, the list is not evidence of actually having done anything wrong.

And, to the extent any adult men used Epstein's services with teen girls I GUARAN-DAMN TEE YOU that the two people EVERYONE had in mind as most likely were Clinton and Trump.
So let’s get this straight, everyone on the list just wanted to “visit” Epstein Island but had no knowledge of what happened there? Just a weekend at Jeffie’s? Nothing happens in a vacuum, and something of this magnitude—where 100s of celebrities/politicians attended—would not go unnoticed by everyone but Epstein, Maxwell and the victims.

Again…IMG_4444.jpeg

And one for the big physic energy…

IMG_4445.jpeg

So let’s get this straight, everyone on the list just wanted to “visit” Epstein Island but had no knowledge of what happened there? Just a weekend at Jeffie’s? Nothing happens in a vacuum, and something of this magnitude—where 100s of celebrities/politicians attended—would not go unnoticed by everyone but Epstein, Maxwell and the victims.

Again…View attachment 607393

And one for the big physic energy…

View attachment 607397

Wait a minute ..... LOL.

During the Ghislaine Maxwell trial in December of 2021, flight logs revealed that Donald Trump was a passenger on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet at least 7 times between 1993 and 1997 to various locales. They clearly did socialize. They were friends back then. It seems like you are being dismissive of that inconvenient fact ....

I've seen the pics. That definitely looked like a wound from nothing more than a heavily-starched bedsheet noose draped about 12-18".
it obviously took a conspiracy of many people, yet nothing done.
Just proves how much rot in our system. My nation growing up is gone forever.

VN Store

Back