Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

As I said before, the list is not evidence of actually having done anything wrong.

And, to the extent any adult men used Epstein's services with teen girls I GUARAN-DAMN TEE YOU that the two people EVERYONE had in mind as most likely were Clinton and Trump.

I don’t get the pedo vibes from Trump honestly. He likes em trashy, but slightly older than teens is what I think.

None. But the question in my mind is why hasn't Ghislane? She knows who all the players are, yet she went to prison quietly. Why? Who told her she would be Clintoncided if she opened her mouth? And even if she agreed, how is it that she hasn't had an 'accident' in the prison kitchen to ensure her silence?
Didn’t she go into hiding for a bit, and then she was very visible in the public, almost like she was daring someone to try something against her? I seem to remember she threatened to have given away copies of damaging info with instructions to release it if she was harmed.

PA settled for $21M to Virginia. Apparently only paid $5M.
Why isnt he in prison? Where did he get the money ..British taxpayer?
Why is this still not considered a criminal lawsuit by the feds?
Why havent others been prosecuted?

Yea..our JS is a scam.
We don’t have a justice system. We have a legal system that is discretionary.

I thought these were unsealed court documents?
He just thinks it is overblown as some deep state conspiracy.

Of course this fits right in with Clintoncide..which has their name all over this as well.
Just like Eps death..cameras didnt work, guards asleep.,that is a real conspiracy, much less how he died.
Massod connections.
Etc.

Wouldnt surprise me if this was a dual Mossad CIA blackmail op.
They play us for fools.

Reactions: davethevol
He just thinks it is overblown as some deep state conspiracy.

Of course this fits right in with Clintoncide..which has their name all over this as well.
Just like Eps death..cameras didnt work, guards asleep.,that is a real conspiracy, much less how he died.
Massod connections.
Etc.

Wouldnt surprise me if this was a dual Mossad CIA blackmail op.
They play us for fools.
Lol… MSNBC floating deep state conspiracy

If they literally, physically unsealed them in a courtroom setting, did a big dude go flying over the bench and tackle the judge? Is there a video?

Reactions: Sin City Vol
LOL Seriously dude. Do you expect ANYONE to believe that if Trump is on any of those lists that it would have been buried this long? Ya'll are so scared that he's gonna win back the WH and clean house that your party will do ANYTHING to make sure that doesn't happen.

bwaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa
You didn't address the question. You replied to a post with a response which completely avoided it's entire point.

The Point :

Why was Donald Trump offering well-wishes to a sex trafficker, such as Ghislaine Maxwell, who was Jeffrey Epstein's chief enabler, rather than sending those well-wishes to their victims?

Donald Trump was the President of the United States at the time he did that, and then he doubled-down on those "well-wishes" when he was given a chance to correct what he had previously said.

Do you expect ANYONE to believe that if Trump is on any of those lists that it would have been buried this long?
Also .... It was revealed during Ghislaine Maxwell's sex-trafficking trial in December of 2021 that Donald Trump was on flight logs aboard Jeffrey Epstein's private jet at least 7 times between 1993 and 1997 to various locales, including places where it has been established that Epstein and Maxwell exploited and sexually abused underage girls.

So .... I'm not sure where this "if" is coming from.

Also .... It was revealed during Ghislaine Maxwell's sex-trafficking trial in December of 2021 that Donald Trump was on flight logs aboard Jeffrey Epstein's private jet at least 7 times between 1993 and 1997 to various locales, including places where it has been established that Epstein and Maxwell exploited and sexually abused underage girls.

So .... I'm not sure where this "if" is coming from.
its coming from the actual documentation from the two witnesses that we have at this moment. I don't know if the batch that came out yesterday had anything new. but the "IF" came directly from a testimony of two of the victims both saying Trump never took part in the sexual acts, nor was he involved with underage girls that they knew of. that testimony held up in a criminal court, so until something else is presented its as rock solid as you get.

I know exactly why you and LG refuse to admit to the contents of 900+ pages of CONTENT and just look at the LIST that contains dozens of names who are also noted as having no part in the Epstein sexcapades.

Trump could be one of dozens of pure financial clients of Epstein on the list. Which would still be REALLY good dirt. but you guys can't take what is actually given to you, and you HAVE to make up the worst possible option since it comes to Trump. Anything less and you won't accept it.

its coming from the actual documentation from the two witnesses that we have at this moment. I don't know if the batch that came out yesterday had anything new. but the "IF" came directly from a testimony of two of the victims both saying Trump never took part in the sexual acts, nor was he involved with underage girls that they knew of. that testimony held up in a criminal court, so until something else is presented its as rock solid as you get.

I know exactly why you and LG refuse to admit to the contents of 900+ pages of CONTENT and just look at the LIST that contains dozens of names who are also noted as having no part in the Epstein sexcapades.

Trump could be one of dozens of pure financial clients of Epstein on the list. Which would still be REALLY good dirt. but you guys can't take what is actually given to you, and you HAVE to make up the worst possible option since it comes to Trump. Anything less and you won't accept it.
What I'm saying, is that there is no "if" concerning whether or not Donald Trump's name is on a list directly connecting him to Jeffrey Epstein. It is.

During Ghislaine Maxwell's sex-trafficking trial in December of 2021, Donald Trump's name was revealed to have been in flight logs on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet at least 7 times between 1993 and 1997. These flights were to various locales, which included places where both Epstein and Maxwell exploited and sexually abused underage girls.

I'm not saying that there is evidence that Donald Trump participated in the exploitation and abuse of underage girls, or even had knowledge of this activity. As far as I know, there isn't.

Finally, my question has still never been answered :

Why was Donald Trump extending well-wishes to a child sex-trafficker like Ghislaine Maxwell, instead of to her victims? This wasn't a slip-of-the-tongue either. Trump doubled-down on those "well-wishes" when he was given an opportunity to retract them later on. As far as I can tell, based on numerous internet searches, Trump has never been publicly critical of Maxwell. To the contrary, he has offered nothing but shows of public support for her .... even since her convictions two years ago.

What I'm saying, is that there is no "if" concerning whether or not Donald Trump's name is on a list directly connecting him to Jeffrey Epstein. It is.

During Ghislaine Maxwell's sex-trafficking trial in December of 2021, Donald Trump's name was revealed to have been in flight logs on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet at least 7 times between 1993 and 1997. These flights were to various locales, which included places where both Epstein and Maxwell exploited and sexually abused underage girls.

I'm not saying that there is evidence that Donald Trump participated in the exploitation and abuse of underage girls, or even had knowledge of this activity. As far as I know, there isn't.

Finally, my question has still never been answered :

Why was Donald Trump extending well-wishes to a child sex-trafficker like Ghislaine Maxwell, instead of to her victims? This wasn't a slip-of-the-tongue either. Trump doubled-down on those "well-wishes" when he was given an opportunity to retract them later on. As far as I can tell, based on numerous internet searches, Trump has never been publicly critical of Maxwell. To the contrary, he has offered nothing but shows of public support for her .... even since her convictions two years ago.
I don't know why Trump did it. he definitely isn't very smart, and he believes that any PR is good PR. could be he believed Maxwell was a victim, or wasn't as involved. Trump has certainly been separately critical of the justice system, so a conviction may not have meant much to Trump if he believe separately. Could be he is flat out wrong about her, or could be he is part of it. I certainly won't argue that Trump is a huge POS, but I won't make up stuff either like you are.

but considering the current topic of the papers that came out, including from the trial you are quoting, says that Trump WASN'T involved in the pedophilia, the best information we have at this time is that he wasn't involved. so you are making some pretty big, and unsupported, assumptions to suggest he was involved in the pedophilia. and thats not an acceptable leap to make.

Reactions: whodeycin85
but I won't make up stuff either like you are.
Specifically ....

What have I made up?

I acknowledged that there isn't any evidence that implicates Donald Trump in the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. I have simply pointed out that Donald Trump was a passenger on Epstein's private jet 7 times between 1993 and 1997.

That was established by evidence presented during Maxwell's sex-trafficking trial in December of 2021, however. That isn't speculation on my part. It was proven to be true.

I have also pointed out that Donald Trump has remained publicly supportive of Ghislaine Maxwell, even since her convictions. The evidence against her was overwhelming.

you are making some pretty big, and unsupported, assumptions to suggest he was involved in the pedophilia. and thats not an acceptable leap to make.
I'm not assuming anything. Can you even read? I have said multiple times now, that I agree that there is no evidence implicating Donald Trump in the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

I do believe that under these same sets of facts, Joe Biden would be shown very little forbearance by the right-wing majority of the VolNation politics forum.

Just read back through some of the "Clinton-cide" posts over the last several pages, if you differ with that. Your crackpot conspiracy team has long-since concluded that Bill and Hillary whacked Epstein. Cry me a river about that "not an acceptable leap to make" thing.

So I’m leaning towards Epstein didn’t kill himself.
hillary-clinton-smiling.gif

Specifically ....

What have I made up?

I acknowledged that there isn't any evidence that implicates Donald Trump in the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. I have simply pointed out that Donald Trump was a passenger on Epstein's private jet 7 times between 1993 and 1997.

That was established by evidence presented during Maxwell's sex-trafficking trial in December of 2021, however. That isn't speculation on my part. It was proven to be true.

I have also pointed out that Donald Trump has remained publicly supportive of Ghislaine Maxwell, even since her convictions. The evidence against her was overwhelming.

I'm not assuming anything. Can you even read? I have said multiple times now, that I agree that there is no evidence implicating Donald Trump in the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

I do believe that under these same sets of facts, Joe Biden would be shown very little forbearance by the right-wing majority of the VolNation politics forum.

Just read back through some of the "Clinton-cide" posts over the last several pages, if you differ with that. Your crackpot conspiracy team has long-since concluded that Bill and Hillary whacked Epstein. Cry me a river about that "not an acceptable leap to make" thing.
Just curious: you believe:
Epstein hung himself just at the moment that a high security prison guard took a nap, and ALL the camera's in a high security prison wing stopped working? you buy that 100%

especially when said individual had this list of contacts, and possible dirt, which yes does include Trump.

you are the one who keeps bringing up the flights in the 90s, well before ANY of this came out.

but meanwhile, plenty of other high named people, including another ex-President, are named on the same list, and yet they are never brought up. I have yet to see you, or LG, even bring other names up and make similar accusations against them as you have with Trump. If you were here expressing a wish to burn everyone on the list, it would be understandable, if a bit uninformed. but as usual you have picked one single name as the ONE to harp on. and that one name is also one that has not been implicated in the WORST crimes, so its not like you are just going after the worst of the worst. both of you are clearly being partisan AF about what should be the least partisan thing on this board.

Just curious: you believe:
Epstein hung himself just at the moment that a high security prison guard took a nap, and ALL the camera's in a high security prison wing stopped working? you buy that 100%

especially when said individual had this list of contacts, and possible dirt, which yes does include Trump.

you are the one who keeps bringing up the flights in the 90s, well before ANY of this came out.

but meanwhile, plenty of other high named people, including another ex-President, are named on the same list, and yet they are never brought up. I have yet to see you, or LG, even bring other names up and make similar accusations against them as you have with Trump. If you were here expressing a wish to burn everyone on the list, it would be understandable, if a bit uninformed. but as usual you have picked one single name as the ONE to harp on. and that one name is also one that has not been implicated in the WORST crimes, so its not like you are just going after the worst of the worst. both of you are clearly being partisan AF about what should be the least partisan thing on this board.

It's all right there in the binder. Can't you see?

VN Store

Back