Jimmy Carter Appreciation Thread

I'm always correct.

Clark and OB..wearing orange of course.

200w.gif

Whilst ND and Luther are having pillow talk

No. The least bad government is the smallest. The bigger, more powerful a government is the more bad it is.
Then you believe no government would be best; which is a position I would hope most can see as lunacy.

There is a reason why every society throughout the history of man has created a government.

You would be better served to realize that there is far more to evaluating the effectiveness of government than its placement on the size continuum.

I found it works well in most facets of life.
Parent/child
Employer/employee
Coach/player

So if one is a bad parent..gov decides? Happening
If you are a bad employee, do Unions have a say? Happening

Great in principle but a rainbow.

To what standard do you claim bad and better? WHAT? You haven't answered.

Conformance is all you expect

So if one is a bad parent..gov decides? Happening
If you are a bad employee, do Unions have a say? Happening

Great in principle but a rainbow.

To what standard do you claim bad and better? WHAT? You haven't answered.

Conformance is all you expect
You missed the whole point.

You missed the whole point.

All I see is rainbow and unicorns.

For someone like you that thinks a Fed bureaucracy should supplant the elected tells me all I need to know. That was the line of no compromise, no respect for your opinion.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Then you believe no government would be best; which is a position I would hope most can see as lunacy.

There is a reason why every society throughout the history of man has created a government.

You would be better served to realize that there is far more to evaluating the effectiveness of government than its placement on the size continuum.

And they all eventually crumble.

I think most everyone does to a degree.
The best parents, employers, coaches etc... to a great degree.

But you take government as the solution..all elected by flawed.

If I was an employer, I would fire 80% of DC..but your faux standards of sitting at the top of the pyramid

Hey let's let them have more power. You are a trickle up/down guy and dont even realize it.

But you take government as the solution..all elected by flawed.

If I was an employer, I would fire 80% of DC..but your faux standards of sitting at the top of the pyramid

Hey let's let them have more power. You are a trickle up/down guy and dont even realize it.
It's only the solution in the absence of any other viable solution.....which again, is my point.

EXCLUSIVE: 'He was an absolute phony.' Jimmy Carter's smiling, man-of-the-people persona - that saw him famously carry his own luggage - was 'all show', reveal ex-Secret Service agents who say president was 'rude and short' and 'talked down' to the military

After announcing his decision to live out his final days in hospice care at home, Jimmy Carter is being hailed as America's decent, humble president who cared about the so-called little people during his time in office.

And while his philanthropic work after leaving the White House speaks to that image, Secret Service agents who were on the 39th president's detail during his four-year term saw an entirely different man.

As revealed in my 2014 book, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents, agents actually knew Carter as a great actor in the public eye.

68220941-11807897-image-m-2_1677689418453.jpg

Secret Service agents revealed Jimmy Carter, 98, was nothing like the smiling, friendly president that he projected and, in reality, was 'short and rude most of the time.' The former president is pictured above with his security detail

What Secret Service agents REALLY thought of Jimmy Carter | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
EXCLUSIVE: 'He was an absolute phony.' Jimmy Carter's smiling, man-of-the-people persona - that saw him famously carry his own luggage - was 'all show', reveal ex-Secret Service agents who say president was 'rude and short' and 'talked down' to the military

After announcing his decision to live out his final days in hospice care at home, Jimmy Carter is being hailed as America's decent, humble president who cared about the so-called little people during his time in office.

And while his philanthropic work after leaving the White House speaks to that image, Secret Service agents who were on the 39th president's detail during his four-year term saw an entirely different man.

As revealed in my 2014 book, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents, agents actually knew Carter as a great actor in the public eye.

68220941-11807897-image-m-2_1677689418453.jpg

Secret Service agents revealed Jimmy Carter, 98, was nothing like the smiling, friendly president that he projected and, in reality, was 'short and rude most of the time.' The former president is pictured above with his security detail

What Secret Service agents REALLY thought of Jimmy Carter | Daily Mail Online
LOL.......What a piece of crap, but why you would bother to post it is what I find more interesting.

Every historical figure in the history of mankind has had those who would speak against them. Throw in the financial incentive of selling a book, and it becomes even more common.

If for every president you surveyed 1000 people who knew them well, I'm beyond confident Carter would come out looking the best and we all know who would come out looking the worst.

I'm pretty sure you know that also.

But your desire to tarnish his image as he graciously awaits death is noted.

Sounds like he doesn't have much longer. Whatever you think of him as a president (I actually think he was fine), he was a good, honest man with a lot of humanity.

Of course you would think that he was a good president. It seems your standards are quite twisted

Like every other leftist POTUS before and after him, they’re all POS when you look below the surface.
Only if you take a single anecdote at gospel. I know one who spent time with JC. He said the former president could be a bit crochety at times but was very hospitable and told great stories around the campfire

I always liked him. Simple country guy with a nuclear engineering degree. My kinda guy.

Jimmy Carter's grandson says he is 'quiet' but at peace after moving into hospice care - and still holds hands wife Rosalynn as she battles dementia

The grandson of former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and former first lady Rosalynn has revealed that the couple are at peace after he was moved into hospice care.

Josh Carter told People that the loving couple were always the 'entertainers' but now things are quieter but they're both still very much in love and 'holding hands.'

Jimmy Carter ceased medical intervention on Feb 18 aged 98 and entered hospice care at his home in Plains, Georgia to 'spend his remaining time at home with his family.' Three months later it was revealed Rosalynn, 96, has dementia.

Josh, 39, told the outlet that 'there's always somebody at the house' to keep his grandparents company, more often than not, one of their kids.

Josh said the whole family are focused on showing their love and appreciation and is using the time he has left to keep happy memories alive.

Jimmy and Rosalynn are the longest married couple in U.S. presidential history.

19404450-7546661-While_on_leave_and_back_home_in_Plains_two_years_later_Carter_we-a-17_1626206196156.jpg

Jimmy and Rosalynn shared a lifetime together and their romance has stood the test of time. The pair are photographed at their wedding on July 7 1946

Jimmy Carter's grandson says he is 'quiet' but at peace after moving into hospice care - and still holds hands wife Rosalynn as she battles dementia | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back