Jimmy Carter Appreciation Thread

We shouldn't elect the worst people. Seems like that's on the people.
Like I said..........be better.

Government is comprised of many more people than the ones we elect. The bureaucrats are the people that actually run the government.

Congrats! Welcome us both to the club! I’m actually going back part time a couple of days a week because my wife decided I needed to if I was going to survive.
Congrats to you!!
My wife retired also and we are both working part time.
I'm thinking of staying on part time for a couple of more years - we're to young to do nothing.
Plus, both of my daughters are engaged so I have 2 weddings to pay for in the next year.

Government is comprised of many more people than the ones we elect. The bureaucrats are the people that actually run the government.
The ones at the top are appointed by the ones we elect.
You can't trash the government without trashing the people.
Our government kind of sucks; but then again, our people kind of suck. I don't see a big difference.
Better people would have a better government.

The ones at the top are appointed by the ones we elect.
You can't trash the government without trashing the people.
Our government kind of sucks; but then again, our people kind of suck. I don't see a big difference.
Better people would have a better government.

Our people do not suck, our people have simply become complacent.

Congrats to you!!
I'm thinking of staying on part time for a couple of more years - we're to young to do nothing.
Plus, both of my daughters are engaged so I have 2 weddings to pay for in the next year.
My wife is retired also. Which is why she said I have to get out of the house a couple of days a week

Reactions: luthervol
IOW..we need Big Daddy government because we are not "better"..what a broad dumbass statement
Anyone think we might be better if we didn't have the self perpetuating welfare state?

Congrats to you!!
BTW forgot to add congrats on the engagements also. And tell that young engineer to keep after her PE license if she hasn’t gotten it yet!

VN Store

Back