Jobs report

#BidenBoom

Are the millions of illegal aliens that have crossed into the country calculated into the unemployment rate? Amazing what happens when unemployment benefits run out...guess its safe to say the beta test of the guaranteed universal income that progressives love has been a failure...ppl won't work unless forced...jobs have been available for months....most of our restaurants are still having to reduce hours because they can't hire enough...some are even paying 15-18 an hour with sign on bonuses

Reactions: Wireless1
Maybe we need more immigrants?
I'll say this...they will work but ppl who have done it the right way are being penalized because illegals will work cheaper and employers don't have to pay SS taxes for them...I have zero issues as long as they at least apply for temp work but we need to know who is here and stop the unfair advantage that some have because of cheap labor costs

I'll say this...they will work but ppl who have done it the right way are being penalized because illegals will work cheaper and employers don't have to pay SS taxes for them...I have zero issues as long as they at least apply for temp work but we need to know who is here and stop the unfair advantage that some have because of cheap labor costs

Actually, at least with regard to the cases I’ve defended, illegals present fake docs and employer is still paying all payroll taxes for which the illegal can never collect the benefit. They pay sales tax. I know many that pay property taxes. To say they don’t pay taxes is not always the case.

Reactions: VolnJC
Actually, at least with regard to the cases I’ve defended, illegals present fake docs and employer is still paying all payroll taxes for which the illegal can never collect the benefit. They pay sales tax. I know many that pay property taxes. To say they don’t pay taxes is not always the case.
I know when my wife used to send SS numbers in to verify employment they would come back under someone else's name and the company said well guess they will be paying for someone else's retirement....we did our part so hire them

VN Store

Back