Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

I think I may stick with my prediction that Biden won't be the nominee.
About a week ago I would have said your prediction was dead wrong, today I am might be coming back to your side on this. He is at home, off the road, we hear from him what twice a week for 5 minutes at a time and he still falls apart. It's going to be interesting to see if when they get to the convention if he doesn't have 1991 delegates. Out of 27 candidates O'Biden was the best they could do?

He is definitely in one of the stages of dementia.

My theory is whoever is his VP pick will be who takes over when he is said to be unfit to continue.

Of course this only works if he somehow can beat Trump. Not sure how that happens when Biden is one step away from needing around the clock home care.

He is definitely in one of the stages of dementia.

My theory is whoever is his VP pick will be who takes over when he is said to be unfit to continue.

Of course this only works if he somehow can beat Trump. Not sure how that happens when Biden is one step away from needing around the clock home care.
Oh god then that means Amy K will be President

Biden must have played football in the days before they wore helmets. I feel sorry for the guy every time he opens his mouth.
You have to think that that the Dems have something up their sleeves to allow Biden anywhere close to the nomination. Just sit back and watch the evil turds try to pull a fast one.

Reactions: Vol737
Biden must have played football in the days before they wore helmets. I feel sorry for the guy every time he opens his mouth.

Definitely looks like Joe is waiting for someone to tell him what time is the next game of bingo. B8 Joe...B8

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back