Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

we are a damn constitutional republic. It isn’t a damn debate. Stop making **** up to try and force an incorrect point.
We are a democratic republic. However, as with many large systems, the United States governance is incompletely described by any single term. The United States employs the concepts and principles of varied natures. One thing we do not do, as you have argued in favor of, is employ the use of class discrimination.

We employ the use of a constitutional democracy in which a court system is involved in matters of jurisprudence, but we are a democratic republic which employs principles of both. You are trying to use some creativ kesemantics to win an argument and it's stubborn and childish.

No its ignorant of you to make up lies and rewrite history and facts.

We are a democratic republic. However, as with many large systems, the United States governance is incompletely described by any single term. The United States employs the concepts and principles of varied natures. One thing we do not do, as you have argued in favor of, is employ the use of class discrimination.
If the DNC does not discriminate why does it have unbound super delegates?

We are a democratic republic. However, as with many large systems, the United States governance is incompletely described by any single term. The United States employs the concepts and principles of varied natures.
Either way it is a failure. Out of a population of 330 million, the choice given to us is between an amoral carnival barker or one of the dumbest politicians in history who is also suffering from dementia (bad combo).

Reactions: tennvols77
We are a democratic republic. However, as with many large systems, the United States governance is incompletely described by any single term. The United States employs the concepts and principles of varied natures. One thing we do not do, as your dumb a$$ has argued in favor of, is employ the use of class discrimination.
LMFAO again.

Reactions: StarRaider
We are a democratic republic. However, as with many large systems, the United States governance is incompletely described by any single term. The United States employs the concepts and principles of varied natures. One thing we do not do, as your dumb a$$ has argued in favor of, is employ the use of class discrimination.

1590460043826.jpeg

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and NEO
Class warfare is pitting different wealth classes again each other.

I included everyone working from minimum wage to the rich.

That's not class warfare.

Again, you aren't being honest.
I didn't call it "class warfare". Where did you get that from? Not from anything that I have posted. I said that you were advocating in favor of "class discrimination" - by suggesting that people who don't own a home should not be allowed to vote, and that is exactly what you did in post #518 on page #21 of this thread. You even made a potential voter's FICO score an issue. That is absurd.

I didn't call it "class warfare". Where did you get that from? Not from anything that I have posted. I said that you were advocating in favor of "class discrimination" - by suggesting that people who don't own a home should not be allowed to vote, and that is exactly what you did in post #518 on page #21 of this thread. You even made a potential voter's FICO score an issue. That is absurd.

Class warfare and class discrimination break down to the same thing going both ways.

I would not use the FICO as a voting requirement. My comment was it's insane that guy A and guy B have the same voting power.

I was clearly not talking about the DNC primaries as guy B could be a crack head super delegate and have much more say in who wins the state.

I do believe if you are physically able to work you need to work and if you are physically able to and choose not to then you shouldn't vote.

VN Store

Back