Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

A bit soupy

tumblr_oz6b0vil001ue779no5_r1_400.gif

I just saw the latest MSM damage control effort on the “I’m gonna beat Joe Biden” comment. Their excuse? He said I’m gonna be Joe Biden which makes more sense in context. So context is their defense for his dementia riddled ass?! Politifact is doing the good ole FALSE fact checker label on his statement. I went and listened to it five times. He clearly said beat. Well... as clearly as he can say anything. This denial is as stupid as Swalwell denying fart gate 😂

I just saw the latest MSM damage control effort on the “I’m gonna beat Joe Biden” comment. Their excuse? He said I’m gonna be Joe Biden which makes more sense in context. So context is their defense for his dementia riddled ass?! Politifact is doing the good ole FALSE fact checker label on his statement. I went and listened to it five times. He clearly said beat. Well... as clearly as he can say anything. This denial is as stupid as Swalwell denying fart gate 😂

It took days and a room full of spinners to come up with that one.

As I told someone last week your feelings posts read as a teenage girl wrote it. I don't think Trump cares about me but I do think Trump cares about America and America is the people. Trump does not apologize for American excellence. Trump intentions are transparent. The hidden agenda libs, not so much.
You're out of your f'ing mind if you actually believe Trump cares more about this country than he does himself. Or you are living in an alternative dreamland. Facts don't back your opinion

You're out of your f'ing mind if you actually believe Trump cares more about this country than he does himself. Or you are living in an alternative dreamland. Facts don't back your opinion
You seem to think these must be mutually exclusive.
Trump is an egotistical maniac drive for love and admiration.
He also thinks that the way for the American people to love and adore him is to make the nation great Giving him the credit.
The anti-Trumper are so drive to see him fail they are OK with a damaged USA

You seem to think these must be mutually exclusive.
Trump is an egotistical maniac drive for love and admiration.
He also thinks that the way for the American people to love and adore him is to make the nation great Giving him the credit.
The anti-Trumper are so drive to see him fail they are OK with a damaged USA
Never want to see our country fail.

Reactions: NashVol11
I cannot wait to see Joe Biden get out of his basement. He is a loser. You can't fix stupid no matter how much you try.

Waiting for Biden is like Bama waiting to see UT in football during the Dooley and Jones era.

Reactions: StarRaider
I wouldn’t call it a “claim” at this point. I really don’t think he has the cognitive skills left to know what the hell all the funny shaped “alphabet letters“ mean anymore.

I think they try to make it easy for him by presenting it in numerical form but it appears just as difficult as putting the words on the screen and hoping he doesn't stumble on pronouncing them.

I think they try to make it easy for him by presenting it in numerical form but it appears just as difficult as putting the words on the screen and hoping he doesn't stumble on pronouncing them.
Based on the body of work I’d say it’s fairly obvious he struggles at comprehension. He’s going to get shredded in any aggressive interview and the debates.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Based on the body of work I’d say it’s fairly obvious he struggles at comprehension. He’s going to get shredded in any aggressive interview and the debates.
He's not going to get an aggressive interview. He's going to be handled with kid gloves by media.

The debates may be interesting though. He definitely had some problems in the primaries.

VN Store

Back