Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

It appears Joe's only good at a couple of things. Putting his hands all over young ladies and smelling them up. Are there any positive accomplishments he's managed to succeed at in his lifetime of politics. I'll hang up and listen.
He helped pass the Criminal Law Bill. Now he’s backpedaled to appease his sheep.

And here we go. Now that the end of the world was called off and campaigning has started again Punxsutawney Joe is going to have to emerge from his basement and give us 5 more months of comedy gold 😂

He's worse than John Kerry. The only thing that has changed is the continued dumbing down of America. He has to rank as one of the worst Presidential candidates ever. It's incredible he is in a position as a serious challenger. People throughout America on both sides knows he is an awful candidate.

A candidate who is a frail, shell of the 1973 Joseph Biden that had an average IQ at best.

Yep thanks for that reaction since that’s exactly what we want your condescending arrogant asses to keep doing.

The most sure fire way to get a lot of people to do something is have the Feds tell them they can’t do it.

The idiot should have said “it’s up to the state’s but I’d hope the average citizen tries to comply with the guidance”

Thanks for playing girl!

A candidate who is a frail, shell of the 1973 Joseph Biden that had an average IQ at best.

Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom.

In a videotape aired by the public service cable network C-SPAN several months ago, the Delaware Democrat was asked at a campaign stop in Claremont, N.H., on April 3 about what law school he attended and how well he did.

On the videotape, a clearly angered Biden told the questioner: ″I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do.

″The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class,″ he went on.

But last week Biden released his law school records showing he had graduated 76th in a law school class of 85. The law school transcript also showed he made little progress in class standing through the three-year course, ranking 80 out of 100 in the first semester of the first year, and 79th out of 87 the second semester of his second year.

cliffnotes version: Fingerbangin'O'Biden is a moron

If he had a family that cared about him and were not so selfish they would tell him it's over, go live his days on the lake. But we know how much the family profited from his 50 years as Senator and VP. I can only imagine the deals that can be cut with China and others if daddy is President will be significantly more than before.

If he had a family that cared about him and were not so selfish they would tell him it's over, go live his days on the lake. But we know how much the family profited from his 50 years as Senator and VP. I can only imagine the deals that can be cut with China and others if daddy is President will be significantly more than before.
Wow you described Trump perfectly minus the senator part.

VN Store

Back