Joe Biden the racist.

Ok, good deal. Do you want to start with trump or The President-Elect?
Trump isn’t President anymore, or won’t be. And the left has bombarded us with stupid things he’s said for the last 5 years.

Trump isn’t President anymore, or won’t be. And the left has bombarded us with stupid things he’s said for the last 5 years.
Oh, I see. Don’t really want to go there, in other words? Don’t blame you.

Nobody speaks better for black people than white conservatives, amirite?

Over the past century I’d say it definitely isn’t dims. Reminds me of a pick up line an old guy once told me, “promise them the world but don’t give them s**t”.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Thats why I voted for him. All the racism and stuff.
I imagine it is. You guys don't really care about racism, the poor, or even immigrants. You only care about whoever wins having democrat beside their name, period.

Reactions: dovervolz
Cracks me up. The Trump lovers have now starting slinging the Biden is racist label around. Serious weak sauce.

This is akin to getting your ass handed to you in backyard football, crying and saying the other team cheated. Then, when you can’t prove they cheated, you start calling them names.

Seriously, I’m disappointed in you guys. Is this the best you can pivot to?? In the words of your Prez-elect, Come on, man!!!

Cracks me up. The Trump lovers have now starting slinging the Biden is racist label around. Serious weak sauce.

This is akin to getting your ass handed to you in backyard football, crying and saying the other team cheated. Then, when you can’t prove they cheated, you start calling them names.

Seriously, I’m disappointed in you guys. Is this the best you can pivot to?? In the words of your Prez-elect, Come on, man!!!
Starting?! We’ve been saying it for years and have pointed to his own stupid ass statements. It’s come up in his previous runs. You’re just finally paying attention it appears 😂

Dude, he’s always been a racist. It’s not because he may be President Elect.

KH knew he was but “power”..??

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back