Joe Biden the racist.

Not sure I follow...why would I have wanted a candidate other than one that won by 7 million votes?
Bc he is a horrible candidate that has the early signs of dementia..... I know no one, personally, that is excited about a Biden presidency....although I know several excited that he won..... we are behaving like the sheep politicians want us to be.

If you guys hurry and contribute to Show Up For Georgia, you can watch the Veep Uncut table read.
Also, don't forget to visit the Biden Inaugural site and pick up some cool stuff!!

Why not wait to have children until you’re in a financial position to do so?

You and I agreeing that couples should wait to have children until they can afford them does not change the fact that heads of families can work forty hours a week and not have enough money for rent and food for their children. Someone once said that if he'd waited until he could afford children, he would have never had any. Of course, some people do well one year and not well the next year. I get that people who work hard to make it might not want to pay taxes to help those who are not doing well. It never bothered me. The reality is that Government wastes far more money for things which have little or no benefit for the people of this country. You want to start what iffing, what if we stop paying for things nobody wants or uses? What if we stop subsidizing those with the most wealth before we stop subsidizing those who have so little? Do not kid yourself into thinking that the very wealthy do not receive federal assistance.

Last edited:
You and I agreeing that couples should wait to have children until they can afford them does not change the fact that heads of families can work forty hours a week and not have enough money for rent and food for their children. Someone once said that if he'd waited until he could afford children, he would have never had any. Of course, some people do well one year and not well the next year. I get that people who work hard to make it might not want to pay taxes for those who are not doing well, but the reality is that Government wastes far more money for things which have little or no benefit for the people of this country. You want to start what iffing, what if we stop paying for things nobody wants or uses?
Tell me where is is spelled out that the government is required to guarantee any individual a certain income.

VN Store

Back