Joe Milton outperforming Drake Maye

What's your assessment of Casey Clausen? He had great tools. Low football IQ?

That's a pretty weak take on any QB.

Actually, Casey Clausen probably had the polar opposite issue from Joe Milton. CC simply didn’t have a very strong arm, and IMO that is likely why he wasn’t drafted.

But his arm was strong enough to be a very good college QB.

He “Didn’t” put any touch on the ball, there I said it.
Now go back to your safe place before your feelings get hurt.
Some people like Vols players, some people don't.
Thems that don't should root for another team.
The Saint Louis University Billiken or The
Delta State University Fighting Okra comes to mind.

At th
Hehehehehe, as if college mattered. Remind me again why?
At this point neither has had a pro career to speak of. So the only thing that matters is college career. Casey was much more successful than Joe, with less physical tools in college. That is really not debatable. So, if Joe had Caseys football Iq and his own physical tools, he would have beens significantly more productive.

I have been conditioned to ignore all the noise out of pro training camps. For all we know joe is stinking it up, and they are looking to get trade value for him while also lowering expectations for Mayes.

At th

At this point neither has had a pro career to speak of. So the only thing that matters is college career. Casey was much more successful than Joe, with less physical tools in college. That is really not debatable. So, if Joe had Caseys football Iq and his own physical tools, he would have beens significantly more productive.

I have been conditioned to ignore all the noise out of pro training camps. For all we know joe is stinking it up, and they are looking to get trade value for him while also lowering expectations for Mayes.
First REAL clue will be which QB gets cut first. Then practice reps after that.

Milton should hope to be the 3rd team guy. Even IF he actually outplays Maye in the preseason, etc... MAYE will get the nod because he was the 3rd overall pick. That's the way it works.
Remind us, who is the Pats' Head Coach?

said before last season i thought joe would make a better nfl qb than a college qb..how about those 2 long runs,that surprised me.think the pats got a 6th round steal.

Reactions: Midas
said before last season i thought joe would make a better nfl qb than a college qb..how about those 2 long runs,that surprised me.think the pats got a 6th round steal.
I thought the same thing. I never thought Joe fulfilled his true potential in college. I don’t know if it was him or the team or what, maybe things just never quite clicked in his head or something. I honestly hope he does do as well as I know he is capable of

The guy who was a practice/workout warrior turns out to be a practice/workout warrior, you say?

In the words of the backstreet boys
"It's gonna be Maye"

Remember folks they threw Zach Wilson out there way longer than he should have been because he was a first round pick

That being said, it's always been mental for Joe. Maybe he can find the perfect coach to counsel him
It's N'Sync, not Backstreet Boys! Justin Timberlake, in particular!

VN Store

Back