Jordan Peterson

This guy's solution to the problem of psychotic virgin losers killing people is to force women to marry them, but we're supposed to take him seriously as an academic.

I've read him.

He is truly sociopathic. Maybe psychopathic.

I've read him.

He is truly sociopathic. Maybe psychopathic.

I can understand a lot of criticism about Peterson, but this right here is just alien to me. What in his writing has you convinced that he is a psychopath? I am being serious. I've read 12 rules, and I just don't see anything psychopathic or even mildly controversial about it. If you had said, "I read 12 rules and thought it was a bunch of boring flowery nonsense" I would not challenge you on that. But psychopath???

Lol. A thirty-five word summary (that highlights an almost irrelevant quote along with an irrelevant point of him getting teary) of an hour and a half conversation? Bait dude. You're not a troll, but I see you dipping your toe in the swimming pool.

Your point is that it's not valid to call it out because it's irrelevant to you and only a fraction of the content? You counted the words so you could make that point?

Your point is that it's not valid to call it out because it's irrelevant to you and only a fraction of the content? You counted the words so you could make that point?

You called it a summary. It isn't even close to being a summary. It is bait.

You called it a summary. It isn't even close to being a summary. It is bait.

Now the point is about semantics. This is clearly a sacred cow for you.

If I'm trolling, so what? He still said that wildass ****. People should know. I can reconcile the ideas that he says really poignant things and that he's also kind of a loon.

If I'm trolling, so what? He still said that wildass ****. People should know. I can reconcile the ideas that he says really poignant things and that he's also kind of a loon.

He was always a word salad speaker even before this rut he's in. He has said some stuff I agree with, other stuff I don't. He just got put on a pedestal real quick by Redpill crowd which didn't do him any favors in public perception.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
He was always a word salad speaker even before this rut he's in. He has said some stuff I agree with, other stuff I don't. He just got put on a pedestal real quick by Redpill crowd which didn't do him any favors in public perception.

He's fine. He's better than most intellectuals with his clout, but it's a bit cultish with him. I don't really find him problematic otherwise, and that's not even really a critique of him, it's moreso a critique of a portion of his audience.

He's just not for me because he focuses on **** I don't care about and I think he kinda treads carefully with the right to some degree with the application of his critiques.

The best stuff I've heard from him has nothing to do with politics or religion.

Huff: posts a two sentence tweet where nothing meaningful is relayed, but an obviously flippant dig at Peterson.

Me: asks what the point was.

Huff: "I lay it out for y'all to play it out" (sounds like a troll baiting the line, but maybe I'm misinterpreting your statement)

Me: so... Trolling? (a question)

Huff: no, a summary

Me: That's not a summary

Huff: Semantics! So what if I am trolling?!?!

I never said it was invalid, just that it wasn't really meaningful. Also didn't say "How dare you troll the thread!" I simply asked if that was the point of your post. Now I know that it was.

Right, but that’s not my premise.

You’re premise was people automatically dismiss those with those credentials which is a complete lie. That person has to speak before they’re dismissed. Frauds aren’t hard to spot.

I have found it pretty telling about a person when they include MBA or MS in their email signature.
AS someone with an MBA, I have absolutely never done that. I know what your dig is there and I'm 150% up on that sentiment.

Reactions: hog88
I have found it pretty telling about a person when they include MBA or MS in their email signature.
According to some of these posters in here:

1. Degrees and credentials matter
2. Everything in history books is true

The left: Gah such toxic masculinity to suggest that crying is for girls.

Also the left: Hahaha look at this grown man crying!

Last edited:
Haha! Empathy! What a loser!

Right, we're laughing because he has empathy.

Crying is fine. Showing emotion is fine. Weeping like a cartoon character is worthy of mockery.

Pretend this is a high-profile lib ugly crying because Roe v Wade was overturned and you'll see the humor.

Bro, kill the sacred cows.

Right, we're laughing because he has empathy.

Crying is fine. Showing emotion is fine. Weeping like a cartoon character is worthy of mockery.

Pretend this is a high-profile lib ugly crying because Roe v Wade was overturned and you'll see the humor.

Bro, kill the sacred cows.

"Bro, I'm not mocking him for crying. I'm mocking him for crying too much."

Why don't you just unsinscribe from all the "Jordan Peterson crying" push notifications?

VN Store

Back