Jordan Peterson

291788994_196179742740020_5037273957612926289_n.jpg

He's not a sh*t bag or a sexist. You read one paragraph of someone's interpretation of an idea he expressed. Enforced monogamy has a definition. That definition does not include chaining a woman to the radiator and forcing her to love you. You're falling for the boogeyman portrait that has been painted for you by someone else. If you are interested in what his actual thoughts are, his youtube channel has hundreds of hours of content. You won't find a controversial sexist sh*t bag if you spend just ten minutes listening to the guy.
Never heard of him and not interested. Next subject.

Peterson still living rent free in your head?

Ah, "rent free" guy. Used to be "I know you are but what am I" guy and then "your Mom" guy and now has graduated to "rent free"..

Bro, it's pretty fkn funny. Have a laugh.

Oh no. You didn't the memo? Huffines the Libertarian does not support Biden. Or at least that is what Huffines claims.

Make up **** since the truth about me is harder to attack (like the fact that I know what "force" means and can use it properly in a politcal conversation).

What’s your issue with Peterson?

IDK that I have any real issue with him. I kinda have a problem with his followers, tho.

I've seen 3 (funny) memes about him in the last 6 weeks and I shared them here. People may call this an obsession. I call it wasting time on lulz.

IDK that I have any real issue with him. I kinda have a problem with his followers, tho.

I've seen 3 (funny) memes about him in the last 6 weeks and I shared them here. People may call this an obsession. I call it wasting time on lulz.

Okay. What do you have against his followers

Not interested in the guy who is the subject of the thread I opened and read and responded in. Next subject!
Didn’t read anything about him nor would I ever open one of the videos. Don’t know who the clown is and still don’t care. Looks like a wild eyed nut and I generally try to avoid those types.

Okay. What do you have against his followers

If you really apply the principles that Peterson teaches, then (the rhetorical) you wouldn't be anti-woke, you'd be anti-tribalism and anti-victimhood, but many are just anti-woke white dudes who think they are victims of a reverse-racist, feminist society. They'll tell you they don't like identity politics and then you hang out with them long enough and you find out they are actually consumed by identity politics. I get why Peterson does it. He's getting paid. I don't get grown men fanboying over a guy telling them to stand with their shoulders straight and to pet a cat.

If you really apply the principles that Peterson teaches, then (the rhetorical) you wouldn't be anti-woke, you'd be anti-tribalism and anti-victimhood, but many are just anti-woke white dudes who think they are victims of a reverse-racist, feminist society. They'll tell you they don't like identity politics and then you hang out with them long enough and you find out they are actually consumed by identity politics. I get why Peterson does it. He's getting paid. I don't get grown men fanboying over a guy telling them to stand with their shoulders straight and to pet a cat.

What a weird flex...

I am libertarian..free speech and all..Humankind has no borders..but dont cancel culture me if you disagree.

You said your problem wasn't with him, but then you said "I get why he does it". What's the it?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
He may even be a resident of TN soon. I think we need a Big Orange gift basket for him. Hell, if the DW didn’t just pick him up I’d be advocating for the real UT to hire him (University of Toronto doesn’t count)

Last edited:
He may even be a resident of TN soon. I think we need a Big Orange gift basket for him. Hell, if the DW didn’t just pick him up I’d be advocating for the real UT to hire him (University of Toronto doesn’t count)
University of Texas doesn't count either. We're the real UT.

Reactions: Elhanan

VN Store

Back