Kavanaugh Confirmation

They wouldn't follow their own precedent regardless, is what I'm saying. The time frame is relevant, because if he'd died a month or two earlier, I think the result would have been the same.
I’m not disagreeing with you. But again the politicizing and outright weaponizing of the confirmation process is a direct result of the Dim agenda. Karma can be a real bitch sometimes.

I’m not disagreeing with you. But again the politicizing and outright weaponizing of the confirmation process is a direct result of the Dim agenda. Karma can be a real bitch sometimes.

Yeah, and will continue to be, no doubt.

"Nope" with a bogus excuse.

If RBG were to retire in 2019 or 2020, do you think they'd apply the same standard?

I'm thinking "Nope'

I think if RBG retires during that time what we see at this hearing won’t be anything compared to that one . That will be three conservative judges and it will tilt the court . The Dems will lose their collective minds .

When these idiot's start yelling I always think of the opening of Jurassic Park when they are trying to get the raptor out of the cage and she grabs the worker and the guy starts yelling "Shoot her!, Shoot her!" as they use those taser sticks. 😀

I think if RBG retires during that time what we see at this hearing won’t be anything compared to that one . That will be three conservative judges and it will tilt the court . The Dems will lose their collective minds .

Yeah, that's for sure..

It will be glorious

Senator Chris Coons just conflated the PHH/CFPB decision with consolidating executive power. None of you will care about the details, but if you know the first thing about that case, you know it's a completely intellectually dishonest interpretation.

Reactions: AirVol and Matt2496
People may start arkciding from 4 shots to the head or smother themselves with pillows.

Reactions: red butler
MSNBC: Kavanaugh Will Be ‘Illegitimate Supreme Court Justice,’ Trump Is a ‘Dictator in the Making’

MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski and analyst Steve Schmidt had strong language Tuesday for President Donald Trump and his Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, calling the former a "dictator in the making" and the latter "illegitimate" before he's even been confirmed.

Schmidt, the ex-Republican strategist and vociferous critic of the Trump White House, previously helmed the successful confirmations of Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Samuel Alito while working in the George W. Bush administration. He and other Trump opponents have been a sharp critic of the administration's handling of Kavanaugh's process.

"What we see here is an illegitimate process that will yield an illegitimate Supreme Court justice and further degrade in the public's mind the legitimacy of the institution of the Supreme Court itself," Schmidt said on "Morning Joe."

MSNBC: Kavanaugh Will Be 'Illegitimate Supreme Court Justice,' Trump Is a 'Dictator in the Making'

The Nazi left has no shame. He'll be a great judge

Again, who from that group would be impacted by a reversal of Roe v Wade.

You are asking the wrong person, never used planned Parenthood, i was responsible for my decisions for my body to prevent unwanted pregnancy and sexually responsible. Had 3 wonderful children.
My view on life is its precious, even the unintended pregnancies. Women who are of conscious suffer mentally after having an abortion. I've seen it. So reversal of roe v wade is not a case you should ask me about... Unless you want me to hammer some people...lol.

You have a good idea based upon who nominated him/her.
Yes, you do, but David Souter and Anthony Kennedy would beg to differ. And I don't think many expected John Roberts' swing vote on Obamacare.

You are asking the wrong person, never used planned Parenthood, i was responsible for my decisions for my body to prevent unwanted pregnancy and sexually responsible. Had 3 wonderful children.
My view on life is its precious, even the unintended pregnancies. Women who are of conscious suffer mentally after having an abortion. I've seen it. So reversal of roe v wade is not a case you should ask me about... Unless you want me to hammer some people...lol.
My point was less tactful. They did not appear to be women that would readily attract attention from men. Hence no need.

Reactions: 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back