Kavanaugh Confirmation

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: ‘Truly, Women Will Die’ if Kavanaugh Confirmed

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) is not on the Senate Judiciary Committee tasked with the confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh as the next Supreme Court justice, but for a second day on Wednesday, she joined protesters in the Hart Senate Office Building to say the nominee is “dangerous for women” and that “women will die” if he is seated on the high court.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) is not on the Senate Judiciary Committee tasked with the confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh as the next Supreme Court justice, but for a second day on Wednesday, she joined protesters in the Hart Senate Office Building to say the nominee is “dangerous for women” and that “women will die” if he is seated on the high court.

Lol. So unhinged.

Why do people with a boner for abortion worry about women dying?

I think Kamala Harris has some gotcha material she's ready to drop.

Law firms have dozens sometimes hundreds of people working for them from paralegals to partners to part time contractors. How would he know if he had talked to someone for certain who had ever at any time taken work for them?

Law firms also hire other firms sometimes when the work load is too great.

It was a trap question and he knew it. Give me the name and I will answer he repeated.

It’s not hard. Give the dude a name....

She has nothing!!!!

Is that the 24th apocolypse I've been promised?

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Law firms have dozens sometimes hundreds of people working for them from paralegals to partners to part time contractors. How would he know if he had talked to someone for certain who had ever at any time taken work for them?

It was a trap question and he knew it. Give me the name and I will answer he repeated.

She has nothing!!!!

It's kamalamala....i can't say anything nice about that woman.

She has nothing!!!!

Some speculation I'm seeing is that aides received a tip that he's had communications with Kasowitz Benson Torres. My guess--given her repeated references to Kasowitz as the founder of the firm--is that the conversations were with Kasowitz himself.

One of my best friends has been a card carrying Democrat 25 years. He just just called me and told me how embarrassed he was by his party. He said the democratic party has turned into the sobbing, stepchild of America. His words, not mine. All liberals should be embarrassed by what has transpired.

One of my best friends has been a card carrying Democrat 25 years. He just just called me and told me how embarrassed he was by his party. He said the democratic party has turned into the sobbing, stepchild of America. His words, not mine. All liberals should be embarrassed by what has transpired.
Sorry, we're not embarrassed. We're a little slow to the Machiavellian Olympics, but Mitch is teaching us well how they're played.

Sorry, we're not embarrassed. We're a little slow to the Machiavellian Olympics, but Mitch is teaching us well how they're played.

You really should be. It just shows further proof of how ones like you have a difficult time handling things like adults. I mean thinking and screeching about a SC pick? Like its really going to make that much of a difference? Women are goind to die? Womens rights are going to get flushed down the toilet? I mean seriously EL, the responses and actions of your side should make you want to bury your head in the sand.

You really should be. It just shows further proof of how ones like you have a difficult time handling things like adults. I mean thinking and screeching about a SC pick? Like its really going to make that much of a difference? Women are goind to die? Womens rights are going to get flushed down the toilet? I mean seriously EL, the responses and actions of your side should make you want to bury your head in the sand.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about his expansion of the 2nd Amendment, gutting of organized labor and campaign finance views than Roe v. Wade.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about his expansion of the 2nd Amendment, gutting of organized labor and campaign finance views than Roe v. Wade.

Why? What about the 2nd Amendment expansion bothers you? Campaign finance laws? Please. Every candidate violates them in one way or another. Money runs the world. All politicians are crooks. Now as far as the organized labor, explain little more.

Next you'll tell us he's a card carrying member of the Internet Research Agency's #WalkAway movement. Yep, totally convinced here.

Next you'll tell us he's a card carrying member of the Internet Research Agency's #WalkAway movement. Yep, totally convinced here.
You believe an anonymous source within the WH so..... muh Trump.

I'm sorry, anonymous sources aren't accepted any longer. I'm going to need a name and address to confirm your hearsay.

VN Store

Back