Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Well they need to find a better hobby then, instead of worrying about what a group of middle age arm chair coaches say.
those arm-chair QB's are the fanbase,,,duhh
besides,,,when was the last time you saw someone under 25 without a phone and not looking at it

also this site has proven to be knowledgeable of the goings on within the recruiting as well as other facets of the org/game/etc

Reactions: StorrsCentral
those arm-chair QB's are the fanbase,,,duhh
besides,,,when was the last time you saw someone under 25 without a phone and not looking at it
Thanks for informing me of what the fan base consist of.
UnEdUcAtED PeOpLe LiKe MySeLf NeEd To KnOw ThIs.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY .

I KNOW! better knoxvol,,,they monitor this site
maybe not all of them,,,but the important ones do
right now,,,Especially THIS thread

There are more posts on this site re Kellie in a week than there are on Twitter in a month
Let me be the first to say Welcome! My opinions are my own. Best of luck in your life changing decision and I’m happy to play a small part!

Reactions: knoxvol52
Once upon a time…

long away and far ago….

The collective wisdom of this board taught us,
especially those of us who were so trusting in our own goodness
that we needed no proof,
that superior young women came to become Lady Vols because of
-Pat
-Tradition
-Family style
-Large and eternally loyal fan base
-Superior facilities
-etc.

Then came NIL, and the majoritarian view shifted, radically.
All of the above factors were trotted out as inducements to consider UT, with
the sole deciding factor being….

$$$.

And now, in the face of those trumpeted “facts” (who needs evidence when “truth” is repeated often and loud enough?), we are told to suspend our disbelief and swallow the notion that
commentary on this board will exert a substantial influence on a bright young person's decision. Well, maybe a not so bright young person.

To which I humbly offer a heartfelt opinion, with the usual lack of supporting evidence:

Hogwash!

Reactions: knoxvol52 and glv98
My agenda is Kellie is in over her head. Show me where that’s not accurate.
I going to say this again, if she wasn’t a former lady vol coaching this whole narrative would be different. That’s why it’s not good for former players to be coaches where they went. Makes it easer to get let them go

I going to say this again, if she wasn’t a former lady vol coaching this whole narrative would be different. That’s why it’s not good for former players to be coaches where they went. Makes it easer to get let them go
Anyone who disagrees is in denial. She wouldn’t run a company of theirs if this was the result in year 5.

You and other fans have been saying that for a while and we always end up with either 0-1 recruits, but Yal got so much love for Kellie
You act like we or any of us have power to get her out. DW will decide her fate at the end of season and we will live with that decision. I like CKH but she has underperformed on the High School recruiting level since she got here. Elite 8 or gone is what I say, she has had the time to make it happen, but I am afraid that she is back next year regardless of what we do as long as we make the ncaa. I will also say I will go with whatever the powers that be decide go or stay.

Reactions: T_Vol376
You act like we or any of us have power to get her out. DW will decide her fate at the end of season and we will live with that decision. I like CKH but she has underperformed on the High School recruiting level since she got here. Elite 8 or gone is what I say, she has had the time to make it happen, but I am afraid that she is back next year regardless of what we do as long as we make the ncaa. I will also say I will go with whatever the powers that be decide go or stay.
Sign me up for another year too of same energy only catch for the board is no Rickea to fall back on.

I agree with you but even if she makes ncaa I think that’s not a reason to not let her unless she got at least the final 8. If she did that I could see her not being fired. But do we know what DW’s goal that she needs to achieve I don’t think it’s just getting into the ncaa tournament

I agree with you but even if she makes ncaa I think that’s not a reason to not let her unless she got at least the final 8. If she did that I could see her not being fired. But do we know what DW’s goal that she needs to achieve I don’t think it’s just getting into the ncaa tournament
My fear is his goals for her and this team is lower than mine. I just hope he takes recruiting into account and looks forward. Next year is looming but we may pull a portal player or 2 that changes everything.

VN Store

Back