Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Danny White goal was compete for a SEC championship every five years Kellie has done that lately. Danny White goals for programs as Knoxville newspaper.
For him to say that is terrible on his part he will get some sheez over that. Also he did say I lost respect for him and he’s not the right one for the job just saying they will be others that agree

kellie had on a nice pair of high heel shoes today.
Thought that might inspire the team aginst LSU.

They got within 2 in 4th qtr, but no competition.

Reactions: knoxvol52
The solution is simple, buy much better players. The Lady Vol NIL needs the legion of Lady Vol fans to pay up.

We gotta buy a better team? How crass and corrupt has college sports become? There already getting a free college education.

Ya'll send your hard-earned money to 18-year-olds--half of whom will be busts. Not me. I don't care about college games that much.
This is the problem with major-college FB and BB....I hope this BS doesn't infect the non-revenue sports.

This HC conversation is tiresome. Some individuals think CKH is the best thing since sliced bread and some believe she is a good person but not the rite person for the job.

Personally I don't care if the HC is the local Dollar General Store Manager as long as Tennessee competes for a FF or National Championship.

This HC conversation is tiresome. Some individuals think CKH is the best thing since sliced bread and some believe she is a good person but not the rite person for the job.

Personally I don't care if the HC is the local Dollar General Store Manager as long as Tennessee competes for a FF or National Championship.
Saw a bunch of posters on twitter saying we needed Molly Miller of Grand Canyon. Yes she has won a lot of games there, but she hasn't been playing the SEC or all these other Power five conferences. What would that record be if she were playing that kind of competition. The coach, if were going to change, better be someone that can recruit get some elite players. Not one and some sidekicks a handful of actual star players. If Molly Miller can do that I am all in. If not well she is not winning here like she is winning there.

Saw a bunch of posters on twitter saying we needed Molly Miller of Grand Canyon. Yes she has won a lot of games there, but she hasn't been playing the SEC or all these other Power five conferences. What would that record be if she were playing that kind of competition. The coach, if were going to change, better be someone that can recruit get some elite players. Not one and some sidekicks a handful of actual star players. If Molly Miller can do that I am all in. If not well she is not winning here like she is winning there.
Agree, and it won't matter if we have Dawn Staley or the local Starbucks barrista if we don't get some NIL money up in here. Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic won't get it done.

Can she bring her husband as an assistant coach?

Agree, and it won't matter if we have Dawn Staley or the local Starbucks barrista if we don't get some NIL money up in here. Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic won't get it done.
We need a collective with some transparency. Not of how much they are offering players, but how much they are collecting and have on hand. That is always something one likes to know when they invest into something cause my return would be Lady Vol basketball recruits. I don't like to donate to a collective where golf players, rowing team, etc get an eqaul share and drains the assets. I don't have a lot of interest in those sports only softball and basketball on the women's side. Not that I do not hope that all the other sports do well.

Can she bring her husband as an assistant coach?
Don't know about her, but another often mentioned up and comer, Gonzaga's Lisa Fortier can. Her hubby has been her assistant for years. Actually it's not that uncommon, there are 3 wife/hubby combos in the SEC. It's just that some old fashioned views just can't get past the male working for the female.

Interesting to me that in every case, if you weren't told the male assistant was the head coach's hubby, you'd never know. It's the idea that smokes many, also it's a catch all when mad at the head coach.

Don't know about her, but another often mentioned up and comer, the Gonzaga's Lisa Fortier can. Her hubby has been her assistant for years. Actually it's not that uncommon, there are 3 wife/hubby combos in the SEC. It's just that some old fashioned views just can't get past the male working for the female.

Interesting to me that in every case, if you weren't told the male assistant was the head coach's hubby, you'd never know. It's the idea that smokes many, also it's a catch all when mad at the head coach.
She does a really good job and recruits well enough to win a few games occasionally against Pac 12 teams still that record is below .500 against them. She can win in her league. Kellie could win at Western Carolina and Missouri State. When she got to the big schools those recruits can't get it done enough. She hasn't been able to upgrade over that level could LIsa?

Who do you think that homer is. Ohio State guy? One of the Pac 12 women? Vince for a raise?
Honestly don't know at this point. Who is Vince? You thinking Vic? He's at his forever job at Texas I think.

If it was Vic, can you imagine the meltdown poor RJ would have? Her original chosen coach from so many years and coaches ago comes here the year after she leaves? A perfect metaphor for her crazy college career.

Honestly don't know at this point. Who is Vince? You thinking Vic? He's at his forever job at Texas I think.

If it was Vic, can you imagine the meltdown poor RJ would have? Her original chosen coach from so many years and coaches ago comes here the year after she leaves? A perfect metaphor for her crazy college career.
We could hire Gottlieb if we had it in writing that Ju Ju was coming with her.

Right now I think the Ohio State guy has both the x's and o's and recruiting to be the next big coaching hire. I don't know what he makes at Ohio State, but he has done the job there and before at Xavier. I think he is far better than most out there if your offering a big payday

VN Store

Back