Kentucky Sports Radio

gasguy98

Ih8themaroonwave
Are already basically predicting they beat us this year. They have us and Mizzou as the conference wins.

They have a lot of nerve...

Link to article? I don't see it.

If it's true I'm not surprised. They predict a lot of bold stuff.

We have won 10 games in two years, and one of the losses was a ridiculous, goofy loss to KY. And, the game is at KY. If the streak were still intact, I'd say they're being ridiculous. But, we lost the last time we went there, and the two trips before that both went to at least one OT. If I were a KY football fan and were searching for six possible wins on the schedule, I'd be counting the UT game as at least a toss-up.

On our side, yeah, we figure that since Dooley's gone, it'll be easy to beat KY on the road with our unproven QB, unproven WRs, and lack of SEC-caliber RBs. But, to them, we look like a win.

Reactions: 3 people
We have won 10 games in two years, and one of the losses was a ridiculous, goofy loss to KY. And, the game is at KY. If the streak were still intact, I'd say they're being ridiculous. But, we lost the last time we went there, and the two trips before that both went to at least one OT. If I were a KY football fan and were searching for six possible wins on the schedule, I'd be counting the UT game as at least a toss-up.

On our side, yeah, we figure that since Dooley's gone, it'll be easy to beat KY on the road with our unproven QB, unproven WRs, and lack of SEC-caliber RBs. But, to them, we look like a win.

They are in worse shape than we are.

Reactions: 4 people
They were in worse shape than use year before last too ... well that's at least the way I saw it before the first drive. :eek:

Reactions: 1 person
They were in worse shape than use year before last too ... well that's at least the way I saw it before the first drive. :eek:

One of Dooley's better achievements of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. His grandest was last years Mizzou game...or maybe last years Florida game.

On our side, yeah, we figure that since Dooley's gone, it'll be easy to beat KY on the road with our unproven QB, unproven WRs, and lack of SEC-caliber RBs.

We can say the same about UK. Except UT actually does have a couple of SEC-caliber RBs, assuming Lane returns.

Ah, the euphoria before the season.

No euphoria for me. I just think it is ridiculous for a team that has only beat us once in the last 29 years to chalk us up as a "win" just because they have a coach with the same last name os the one at Oklahoma.

That said, I do think the potential for 8 wins is there but more than likely a 6 win season.

From where I live, I hear a lot of UK fans say that they're going to beat us this year. Heck, even some of them claim that Stoops is a better coach than Butch Jones even though he's never had any head coach experience. Maybe they're just over excited that they finally got a descent hire but it's still ridiculous.

One of Dooley's better achievements of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. His grandest was last years Mizzou game...or maybe last years Florida game.

Too many to recount.... one of my favorite "achievements" was not signing even one single OL in 2012's class.

Game-wise, you're right on the money.

Are already basically predicting they beat us this year. They have us and Mizzou as the conference wins.

They have a lot of nerve...

did they predict running up the score and tearing down the goal posts?

From where I live, I hear a lot of UK fans say that they're going to beat us this year. Heck, even some of them claim that Stoops is a better coach than Butch Jones even though he's never had any head coach experience. Maybe they're just over excited that they finally got a descent hire but it's still ridiculous.

It is amazing that they think a guy that has never been a head coach is going to be their salvation. I don't doubt that he is better than Joker but that ain't saying much.

VN Store

Back