Kentucky Sports Radio

did they predict running up the score and tearing down the goal posts?

To be fair to them, they danced around outright predicting a win. They did insinuate that they can/should win and in the closing moments of the show the guest host said 1,2,3,4 Tennesse and Mizzou, there is 6 wins right there.

They also indicated that they have a tendency to upset someone during the season, which would give them 7 wins.

My day hinges on what Kentucky fans think about football. Hell half of them probably sti have Tennessee football jerseys in their closet.

Reactions: 3 people
We have won 10 games in two years, and one of the losses was a ridiculous, goofy loss to KY. And, the game is at KY. If the streak were still intact, I'd say they're being ridiculous. But, we lost the last time we went there, and the two trips before that both went to at least one OT. If I were a KY football fan and were searching for six possible wins on the schedule, I'd be counting the UT game as at least a toss-up.

On our side, yeah, we figure that since Dooley's gone, it'll be easy to beat KY on the road with our unproven QB, unproven WRs, and lack of SEC-caliber RBs. But, to them, we look like a win.

We ain't losing' to Kentucky !!

The last I heard was that a stoop was what you stepped up on and wiped your shoes off on before you walked in someones house, LOL!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

They are in worse shape than we are.

Agreed, I'm just trying to put myself in their shoes. They are looking at us at least in the same light as we are viewing UGA and SCar. And, realistically, we're probably closer to KY right now than UGA or SCar.

It is amazing that they think a guy that has never been a head coach is going to be their salvation. I don't doubt that he is better than Joker but that ain't saying much.

Look at their history of head coaches. The last time they hired a 'name' was when they hired Curry. They're looking for a reason to be optimistic. Hopefully, we'll put them back in their normal football place. I just don't think it's crazy that they think they can beat us.

To be fair to them, they danced around outright predicting a win. They did insinuate that they can/should win and in the closing moments of the show the guest host said 1,2,3,4 Tennesse and Mizzou, there is 6 wins right there.

They also indicated that they have a tendency to upset someone during the season, which would give them 7 wins.

Is UofL among the other four wins? That would be a bolder prediction than beating us.

Are already basically predicting they beat us this year. They have us and Mizzou as the conference wins.

They have a lot of nerve...

laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Looking at their schedule, I'm seeing 3 maybe 4 wins. And one I'm giving to them is Western Kentucky..a team that beat them last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Silly cat fans better worry about us handing them that a$$ in b-ball, entire team back with maymon added.....could be a good game.

Them winning at football against us......C'MON MANE!!!!!!

TENNESSEE FOOTBALL IS BACK!

living here in lexington, yes these a holes think they are gonna win and stoops is on god's level to these guys

THEY WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED

Last edited:
I never predicted that. I just don't think any SEC fan base is stupid for thinking they can beat us.

and everyone thinks that ky basketball goes 40-0 and already have their name on ncaa tourney trophy but I say if maymon is 100 percent we beat them again.

did they predict running up the score and tearing down the goal posts?

No, but I read a few posts over on UK's Rivals board, and some UK fans are saying UF is "very beatable" this year, and have the game with the gators listed as a "toss up" this coming season. Gotta love the "Stoops" buzz. They are as excited as most of us are.

Why do you all care? My mom thought I was going to make the varsity basketball team though I was awful and didn't hit 5 feet until 10th grade.
Just like I'll believe we can beat Oregon...until we don't.

TENNESSEE FOOTBALL IS BACK!

living here in lexington, yes these a holes think they are gonna win and stopps is on god's level to these guys

THEY WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED

If you lived in Tennessee you'd hear the same things about Butch. It happens whenever a program gets a coach after a bad year or two. Fans are gonna be excited.

VN Store

Back