Kentucky vs #6 Ole Miss

The ball bounces funny sometimes. UK forced like 6 fumbles but SC recovered all of them. And SC made a few big plays and got a lead that put UK off its running game. When UK can run, it shortens the game and makes it close.
I remember in 2009 when we faced UCLA, we forced 6 fumbles, but they recovered every one. The prolate spheroid is an ingenious invention for unpredictability.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That's why having neutral trainers come out is the best idea I've seen.

We have refs to call penalties who (supposedly know the rules) and (supposedly) call things fair. Perfect? No. But lots better than calling your own penalties.

Same with injuries. A questionable injury is currently "self reviewed" which is like "self called" penalties. It doesn't work but you can't just arbitrarily say "all injuries are the same and deserve the same amount of time out of the game" just like all penalties aren't the same.

It just makes sense to have someone neutral judging the injuries since teams are trying to get an advantage, just like they do with penalties.
I'm not against neutral trainers to evaluate injury. You'll get new conspiracy theories from that though. Still if you going to do that, having them come out for the rest of the series would give the neutral evaluation time to be done without stopping the game.

Reactions: adam.vol
I'm not against neutral trainers to evaluate injury. You'll get new conspiracy theories from that though. Still if you going to do that, having them come out for the rest of the series would give the neutral evaluation time to be done without stopping the game.
If they can't get up or won't, drag them off or play around them?

Exactly how do you get a 300lb lineman with a "cramping hamstring" up and off the field without stopping the game?

VN Store

Back