Kim Jong Un Near Death?

Hopefully South Korea can try and diffuse tensions before North Korea meets the fire and fury Trump mentioned in 2017.

However, I’d be worried as the post above mentioned about dragging the whole world into the mess.

Kim Jong Un reportedly in a coma as his sister Kim Yo Jong takes control

NorthKorea.jpg

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has fallen into a coma, a former South Korean official is claiming on the heels of reports that the northern leader has ceded over some of his power to his younger sister.

Chang Song-min, a former aide to late-South Korean president Kim Dae-jung, has alleged that the Hermit Kindom’s honcho has become seriously ill amid speculation about his limited public appearances this year, the Mirror reported.

“I assess him to be in a coma, but his life has not ended,” he told South Korean media.

Kim Jong Un in a coma as his sister takes control: report

NorthKorea.jpg

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has fallen into a coma, a former South Korean official is claiming on the heels of reports that the northern leader has ceded over some of his power to his younger sister.

Chang Song-min, a former aide to late-South Korean president Kim Dae-jung, has alleged that the Hermit Kindom’s honcho has become seriously ill amid speculation about his limited public appearances this year, the Mirror reported.

“I assess him to be in a coma, but his life has not ended,” he told South Korean media.

Let me guess - NBC’s Katy Tur with the scoop?

NorthKorea.jpg

Good - you know Trump been givin her the mushroom tea. We'll have silos pointed at the ChiComms soon after re-election no doubt.

North Korea says Kim Jong Un's 'emaciated' condition is 'breaking our people's hearts' in extremely rare state TV broadcast discussing his health

• The North Korean leader is thought to have lost as much as 44 pounds
North Korean state TV has said Kim Jong Un's 'emaciated' condition is 'breaking our people's hearts' in a highly unusual broadcast in a country where public discussion of the leader's health and personal life has always been off-limits.

The tightly controlled state media on Friday quoted an unidentified resident of Pyongyang as saying that everyone in North Korea was heartbroken after seeing images of the noticeably slimmer Kim.

Analysts say the remarks showed authorities were seeking to use the change to Kim's weight to reinforce loyalty to the regime in desperate times.

44768483-9731969-North_Korean_state_TV_says_Kim_Jong_Un_s_emaciated_condition_is_-m-34_1624879450641.jpg

North Korean state TV says Kim Jong Un's 'emaciated' condition is 'breaking our people's hearts' in a highly unusual broadcast (pictured at a concert this month)

At the same time Kim's health has long been closely watched internationally as his sudden death would raise questions over succession and stability.

Some observers say Kim - who is about 5ft8in tall and has previously weighed 308 pounds may have lost between 22 and 44 pounds.

It shut its borders in January last year to protect itself against the pandemic, and as a result trade with Beijing -- its economic lifeline -- has slowed to a trickle while all international aid workers have left the country.

Kim has acknowledged a 'tense' food situation that could worsen if this year's crops fail, exacerbating economic problems amid strict self-imposed border and movement restrictions that have slowed trade to a trickle.

North Korea says Kim Jong Un's 'emaciated' condition is 'breaking our people's hearts' | Daily Mail Online

What if he is just on a diet. Last year he had problems so he has been training his sister and been on a diet. IDk and could care less.

I saw a documentary video talking about KJU has around 6-7 scientists and medical professionals whose only job is to keep him alive. It’s possible he has started taking his health seriously.

VN Store

Back