Kim Jong Un Near Death?

Damn right potus! Hopefully he'll be back to killing his citizens in no time
You just described no idea how many countries that are members of the UN. Your fake outrage is noted.

Edit: And you should be happy. I think we all agree we don't want the sister in charge.

I'm not sure he knows if he is ok or not. He grabbed a news story that says he is. When he's wrong you can start "another" thread.
So you're saying Trump knows no more than is reported in the news? Because earlier this week he said he knew KJU's condition, but couldn't say.

Not fake at all since I don't support fawning over their leaders either. He is what he is - a murderous tyrant.

There could be more to it . It’s very possible that the tyrant that’s waiting in the wings is worse than the one currently at the helm . 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
You just described no idea how many countries that are members of the UN. Your fake outrage is noted.

Edit: And you should be happy. I think we all agree we don't want the sister in charge.

I'm in the dark I guess. Enlighten on me as to why we can all agree on that?

This.

While saying "yeah this dictator is alive!" seems stupid its better than saying "oh darn wish he died" when trying to stop a nuclear program and bring peace..its called politics...
It's a good thing the USSR never fell apart because imagine what might happen to its nukes.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Who knew Chuck reads your posts on volnation PJ.

I hope you don't believe that's true. He sees him as a friend and chooses to ignore the blatant human rights violations. NK is starving because of the man the potus is glad to see back and well.

But of course it doesn't really matter since no one outside the ruling party even has a clue what anyone in the world says. If they tried to find out they'd be killed along with their family

Reactions: BowlBrother85
This.

While saying "yeah this dictator is alive!" seems stupid its better than saying "oh darn wish he died" when trying to stop a nuclear program and bring peace..its called politics...
You say nothing. Pretty simple

I hope you don't believe that's true. He sees him as a friend and chooses to ignore the blatant human rights violations. NK is starving because of the man the potus is glad to see back and well.

But of course it doesn't really matter since no one outside the ruling party even has a clue what anyone in the world says. If they tried to find out they'd be killed along with their family
You have to tweet like he does and see him as a friend for what we're trying to accomplish there.

You have to tweet like he does and see him as a friend for what we're trying to accomplish there.
giphy.gif

Can someone explain to me why, for the last week, Trump knew that he was well, but couldn't tell us?

Trump doesn't know what Kim Jong Un's status is and neither does anyone else, except China but they won't be saying anything.

Even this latest headline from North Korea hasn't been verified.

VN Store

Back