Knoxville Weather Radar

I want them to experience a true crowd at its full potential and that just doesn't happen with rain...

Correct. I don't know why people keep using the term rain delay.

I remember drowning in the 1995 Florida rout. No delay on that one! I sat with then-husband until the beginning of the 4th quarter, then I sloshed my way back to the car to listen to the rest on the radio, cussing the whole way.

I know, Vol card revoked that day. :whistling: :mf_surrender:

Rain delays are baseball...

I was at the Oregon game a few years ago. After the lightning delay, it looked like 95% of the crowd stayed and it got as loud as it was before the game.

What shut the crowd up was Tennessee getting steamrolled in the second half.

Reactions: 2 people
I think I'm still scarred from the 2002 Florida game.

I want to vomit just writing that.

Looks like the same junk that just blew through Chattanooga. On the bright side, it's hauling ass. Moved through really quickly.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like the same junk that just blew through Chattanooga. On the bright side, it's hauling ass. Moved through really quickly.

According to NEXRAD, Chatt was on the very southern tip of the storm. The brunt appears to be heading straight for K-Town.

Well accuweather is sayin only a 20 to 40% chance of rain during the game, but there is a huge system heading straight for Knoxville and it'll hit dead center. It's still a ways off so it'll be right around game time.

Well accuweather is sayin only a 20 to 40% chance of rain during the game, but there is a huge system heading straight for Knoxville and it'll hit dead center. It's still a ways off so it'll be right around game time.

Yup. I will safely predict that K-town will be getting drenched within the next hour.

Safe to say, I'll be hella pissed if this game gets called off for weather. I've waited nine freaking months to watch my Vols. It's like being pregnant, reaching your due date and having to wait another week to download. No bueno.

Safe to say, I'll be hella pissed if this game gets called off for weather. I've waited nine freaking months to watch my Vols. It's like being pregnant, reaching your due date and having to wait another week to download. No bueno.

No chance it gets canceled. I guess a short delay is possible.

It's a small sized storm, moving fast. No chance of cancel.

VN Store

Back