'25 KS TE Da’Saahn Brame (Tennessee commit)

Imo it was TN until Oregon found out and panicked and came back to the table. It’s why he got several predictions yesterday morning…Oregon never knew they were in trouble until they found out. I’d probably lean Oregon at this point but who knows as the kid has been all over the map in last 24 hours.
-AP

Aren't we supposed to have one of the larger NIL programs? I feel like it's almost a monthly thing where we don't get a kid because of NIL.

Reactions: Rumble4skin
Aren't we supposed to have one of the larger NIL programs? I feel like it's almost a monthly thing where we don't get a kid because of NIL.
Fair point but I’d say that NIL played a part in the one we got yesterday

Our budget for a TE might not be able to match Oregon considering we already have one and they don’t

Supply and demand I’d think

Prioritizing. A portal like Heard > second TE.
I'm not necessarily meaning just his kid. It seems to happen most with bigtime Dlinemen over the last 2 years. idk if we spend a large portion of it on QB or if we save more for proven transfers etc. Just curious to how the coaches look to spend the money. At one point I thought we were like top 5 or 3 in NIL.

Was always going to go to Oregon… feels like even if he had committed to us today would have flipped back there eventually.

Reactions: Godfatha
I'm not necessarily meaning just his kid. It seems to happen most with bigtime Dlinemen over the last 2 years. idk if we spend a large portion of it on QB or if we save more for proven transfers etc. Just curious to how the coaches look to spend the money. At one point I thought we were like top 5 or 3 in NIL.
Really depends on needs for the team last year, DL wasn’t a huge need as it is this year..they are smart with allocation

VN Store

Back