'25 KS TE Da’Saahn Brame (Tennessee commit)

Does Oregon have any other TE's committed for this cycle? Is he afraid of competition from our TE stable? Or is it just Nike's $$$?

So because it doesn’t apply here it doesn’t apply at all? Where’s the logic there
Im confused you bring up a guy like McKinley on the DL that we would have liked to have but we were like last minute into the recruitment. We have known all along getting this guy would be a luxury over his perceived favorite Oregon. I don’t get your logic at all honestly…two different recruitments based on needs

Such a shortsighted take. Yeah, let's overpay for a TE and take up more of our NIL budget. You overpay for elite QBs, OTs, and edge rushers. You don't overpay for a TE. I'm glad Spyre is sticking to their guns.
I'm hoping we get to having an OSU sized budget one day.

Such a shortsighted take. Yeah, let's overpay for a TE and take up more of our NIL budget. You overpay for elite QBs, OTs, and edge rushers. You don't overpay for a TE. I'm glad Spyre is sticking to their guns.
Crazy. Position of need for sure.
But absolutely not worth overpaying.

Let's go get a portaler or a hidden gem. Again, a yuge position in this offense, and one you need freshman to come in. Learn, get bigger and better at. But one you can find a guy later in the process.

Reactions: Lloyd_Christmas

VN Store

Back