'25 KS TE Da’Saahn Brame (Tennessee commit)

I’m fine with making teams overpay but if these players are just going to use us as leverage I would hope it doesn’t focus the staffs energy away from other players on their board.

I’m fine with making teams overpay but if these players are just going to use us as leverage I would hope it doesn’t focus the staffs energy away from other players on their board.
We don’t have another TE on our board, probably save that scholarship for another position or transfer next year

The coaches have a plan and I am willing to bet they have factored in losing a few to this sort of thing. They play chess, not checkers.

We don’t have another TE on our board, probably save that scholarship for another position or transfer next year
I’m speaking more in a general sense. Like last year how we missed out on Kam Franklin and didn’t have a great back up plan and chased Dominick McKinley

VN Store

Back