Ky governor's race

I didn't vote for Clinton in the primaries and voted for the one with with the higher moral standard in the general.....
but good try.
You mean the one that lost an election after rigging the primary?

It's gonna be a long 6 years for you.

I didn't vote for Clinton in the primaries and voted for the one with with the higher moral standard in the general.....
but good try.

I'm betting that you voted for Bill twice and Hillary once. So don't try to act like your morals are higher than anyone else's.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Good guys? You mean 50 something year old guys diddling 17yo girls and sharing nude pics of her? Those good guys?

I certainly didn't mean the one who brags about assaulting women and stroles through underage girls dressing rooms while they're changing.

Last edited:
I certainly didn't mean the one who brags about assaulting women and stoles through underage girls dressing rooms while they're changing.

I didn't vote for that guy either.

I bet you voted for the good guy that had an affair with his intern, was accused of rape, sexual harassment and lied under oath.

Reactions: Obsessed
I didn't vote for that guy either.

I bet you voted for the good guy that had an affair with his intern, was accused of rape, sexual harassment and lied under oath.

I did not. Nor do I defend him. I was a Republican back then.

Where was the backlash against the impeachment inquiry that Dems were suppose to face in yesterdays elections? Oh yeah, they turned out in large numbers and voted D.

Where was the backlash against the impeachment inquiry that Dems were suppose to face in yesterdays elections? Oh yeah, they turned out in large numbers and voted D.

Ouch.........that one really hurt......NOT. It's time that we allow a Dim to win something now & then.
When that happens you guys act like it's such a wonderful thing that's happened for you...
You act as though you're totally back in mind control....of the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanjustin
Damn it, how did I miss a Presidential election, US House of Reps election and US Senate election? I guess I really need to start watching CNN

Reactions: hog88
Be honest, does it bother you that dude got elected to office after canoodling a minor and posting pics of it? Or is it okay, because muh Trump?
Sure it does. I find it almost as repulsive as the Trump election.

VN Store

Back