Kyle Rittenhouse and attorneys sueing Biden and campaign for libel.

I grew up in Chattanooga (80s). I saw and heard racial sounding things. I also had a best friend who went to Howard and used to come out ot our house in Hixson, hang out and spent the night often. I never once saw or heard anyone say a racist thing.

Most black people I know self segregate. They don’t want to be integrated. They listen to “black” radio stations, listen to “black” music. Read “black” magazines. Go to “black” churches. Their color is the primary way they define themselves. Period. Sure, there are reasons why, and while they may be justified, those things have consequences.

80's Hixson boy as well. How old are u?

Reactions: StarRaider
3uzyca.jpg
That’s what people are tired of..... people being over dramatic

Reactions: tennvols77
That’s what people are tired of..... people being over dramatic
So you're pissed off at the localized lockdowns and mask wearing and tired of hearing about the virus. Isn't the local level response best?

So you're pissed off at the localized lockdowns and mask wearing and tired of hearing about the virus. Isn't the local level response best?
I didn’t say I was pissed off..... I said people were pissed off and over it....I work in healthcare.... tested every week..... wear N95 mask with another mask/face mask combo over the top of it.... I’m for businesses doing what they want to do and governments staying out of it..... inform us and allow us to make choices for ourselves.

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
Sounds like a recruiting pitch to me. This whole thread is dedicated to the proud boys sympathizers. F 'em. I hope Kyle Rittenhouse rots in prison.
Yep. He should have let the "shoot me n****r" guy takes his gun away from him, and shoot him. Or, if he didn't lose his gun then, he should have given it to Mr. Skateboard or Lefty, to protect themselves. Young Kyle was a one man wrecking crew for that bunch of lowlife Democrats.

You know some overseers were black. To trot out a black man to show that their ideology is not white supremacists is a little typical. That is the definition of I can't be racist because I have a black friend.
When I was in 4th grade riding the bus in Chattanooga, TN there was a guy who was friends with me and my brother riding the bus too. He was older than me but younger than my brother. He was talking to one of his white friends and was talking about a black kid that went to Tyner High. I heard him say the n-word. I looked at him, and he said I am not talking about you. You are not like him. I say that to say, that most racists have black friends/people that they like because they know them. Does not make them less racists, they just happen to know and like a person of color.

Except he’s the leader of that chapter . Would it just better if the black man here was silent ? Seen but not heard ? He is an example of how poorly they are living up to that role as white supremacists . Have you ever heard of a black man leading a local KKK chapter ?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
That’s been shifting for awhile..... more people are pissed off that they are shut down than they are about the virus
I'm talking about the revelation that Trump misled the public about what he knew concerning the seriousness of the virus in February - the Woodward recordings. The polls in Ohio suggest that has hurt Trump. That is a tight race now.... it wasn't a month ago. Trump can not afford to lose that state.

Bubba was signed by Jordan and Denny Hamlin to drive in 2021.
I missed that I just looked it up. Well he gets a stay of execution for now but he better start getting at least within sniffing distance of Victory Lane quickly or Hamlin will send his ass packing too. But this should give him at least 3 years.

VN Store

Back