Kyle Rittenhouse and attorneys sueing Biden and campaign for libel.

I'm talking about the revelation that Trump misled the public about what he knew concerning the seriousness of the virus in February - the Woodward recordings. The polls in Ohio suggest that has hurt Trump. That is a tight race now.... it wasn't a month ago. Trump can not afford to lose that state.
That was when they were saying 2 million Americans would die this year. That context is already forgotten. As is the imminent panic hinted at by TP shortage.

Also, when Biden called him xenophobic for the Chinese travel ban. He faced harsh criticism from a number on the left. None of those comments should be outside the context of when they were said.

That was when they were saying 2 million Americans would die this year. That context is already forgotten. As is the imminent panic hinted at by TP shortage.

Also, when Biden called him xenophobic for the Chinese travel ban. He faced harsh criticism from a number on the left. None of those comments should be outside the context of when they were said.
Who is "they"?

You are misrepresenting the CDC's projection in March. They were providing a very broad range as of March 18th, which was also the same day that Trump was recorded by Woodward. The CDC projection at that time was anywhere from 200,000 deaths (best case scenario) to 1.7 million deaths in the United States (worst case scenario). Trump understood what the projected possibilities were... and they weren't wrong. Something closer to the best case scenario has played out.

You are misrepresenting the CDC's projection in March. They were providing a very broad range as of March 18th, which was also the same day that Trump was recorded by Woodward. The CDC projection was from 200,000 (best case scenario) to 1.7 million (worst case scenario). Trump understood what the possibilities were... and they weren't wrong. Something closer to the best case scenario has played out.
So Trump managed a best case scenario. Good to know.

I haven’t misrepresented anything. Those numbers were out there and were the primary reason for the shut down and other restrictions.

Trumps off the cuff comments are not policy. He was a fool to speak to Woodward as that was an ambush form the get go.

At first, frustrated with the debate, it’s now clear that Trump won. Biden, even being helped by Wallace, was a buffoon. He is responsible for some of the worst legislation that has done great harm to the African American community. How ironic that it was Trump who pushed one of the most progressive criminal reform bills.

The mainstream suppresses Biden’s past and ignores Trumps accomplishments. It’s shameful.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
So Trump managed a best case scenario. Good to know.

I haven’t misrepresented anything. Those numbers were out there and were the primary reason for the shut down and other restrictions.

Trumps off the cuff comments are not policy. He was a fool to speak to Woodward as that was an ambush form the get go.

At first, frustrated with the debate, it’s now clear that Trump won. Biden, even being helped by Wallace, was a buffoon. He is responsible for some of the worst legislation that has done great harm to the African American community. How ironic that it was Trump who pushed one of the most progressive criminal reform bills.

The mainstream suppresses Biden’s past and ignores Trumps accomplishments. It’s shameful.
I will give you two more scenarios:

1) You are either extremely biased (best case scenario) ....

2) .... or you are extremely delusional (worst case scenario).

Trump was the loud and out-of-control buffoon. He interrupted Biden before he could complete a thought. It led to a chaotic debate which included very little substance, but a great deal of irritating cross-talk. Only Trump's most die hard supporters would come away thinking that "debate" enhanced his chances of winning the election. I'm not going to say that it hurt, but there is no way that rude and obnoxious performance gained him any votes that he wasn't getting anyway.

Reactions: volfanhill and Mick
Lin Wood (@LLinWood) Tweeted:
On behalf of Kyle Rittenhouse, I shall sue @JoeBiden & Biden/Harris Campaign for libel.

I am partisan in 20/20 supporting @realDonaldTrump.

I am non-partisan trial lawyer who aggressively pursues truth to achieve justice.

Put in your hearing aid, Joe. You will hear footsteps.

Idiot ambulance chaser. "20/20" huh?

Moron.

I will give you two more scenarios:

1) You are either extremely biased (best case scenario) ....

2) .... or you are extremely delusional (worst case scenario).

Trump was the loud and out-of-control buffoon. He interrupted Biden before he could complete a thought. It led to a chaotic debate which included very little substance, but a great deal of irritating cross-talk. Only Trump's most die hard supporters would come away thinking that "debate" enhanced his chances of winning the election. I'm not going to say that it hurt, but there is no way that rude and obnoxious performance gained him any votes that he wasn't getting anyway.
I didn’t vote for trump and am voting for Jorgensen.
So? He interrupted. Ok? And?

I spent about an hour watching political debate and parliament in England and some other countries and came out with a little different feeling.

I don’t think it enhances his chances. Mainly because our country is full on whiny babies like yourself. I’ve gone back through his tenure and essentially Trump has managed to accomplish some impressive things including fixing Joe’s racist crime bill. He greatly improved Obamacare. Has negotiated peace in the Middle East.

Meanwhile Joe was trying to negotiate pee breaks into the debate. It’s not close. Don’t like trump? I get it. I don’t like him either. But to try and look me in the eye and pawn off Biden is a ****ing joke and you should be ashamed of that BS.

Last edited:
I didn’t vote for trump and am voting for Jorgensen.
So? He interrupted. Ok? And?

I spent about an hour watching political debate and parliament in England and some other countries and came out with a little different feeling.

I don’t think it enhances his chances. Mainly because our country is full on whiny babies like yourself. I’ve gone back through his tenure and essentially Trump has managed to accomplish some impressive things including fixing Joe’s racist crime bill. He greatly improved Obamacare. Has negotiated peace in the Middle East.

Meanwhile Joe was trying to negotiate pee breaks into the debate. It’s not close. Don’t like trump? I get it. I don’t like him either. But to try and look me in the eye and pawn off Biden is a ****ing joke and you should be ashamed of that BS.

If only they had any shame, they'd seem more sensible. Unfortunately, it's the total opposite. It's kinda like being an addict. Everyone around you knows it and can see it, but you can't admit to it. It's become part of who you are.

Chris Wallace threw Trump a soft ball question and somehow Trump made it complicated.
I agree. I would’ve said even though every conservative group gets lumped in as white supremacists whether they are or not, I absolutely detest racism on both sides and especially violence for any political motives. I hope That Joe feels the same way especially about Antifa

They have marched with Neo Nazi groups and have engaged in violence with antifa. They are two sides of the same coin.
Violence with Antifa doesn’t automatically equal racism. I think engaging in violence on either side is criminal stupidity

They have marched with Neo Nazi groups and have engaged in violence with antifa. They are two sides of the same coin.

I’d be happy with the Proud Boys and Antifa fighting a war of attrition and zeroing put each other. Literally, zero. None of either.

From that paragraph, they appear to have caused much less death and property destruction than Antifa and BLM. Why does the press not make Biden denounce them? They let him get by with "Antifa is an idea." That should have been followed up with "denounce the idea then." The press is a joke and the hypocrisy is unmatched.
FTR, I am 100% anti Trump and anti Biden. Most of you guys who like one or the other are so terrible with making accusations and assumptions based on your rage against the other side. You guys show so little respect to each other as humans that you cannot form a valid argument or opinion. You guys (Republicans and Democrats) are such clowns, I feel embarrassed for all you doofuses.

That being said, here's a quote from Biden in May:
"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not."

source

FTR, I am 100% anti Trump and anti Biden. Most of you guys who like one or the other are so terrible with making accusations and assumptions based on your rage against the other side. You guys show so little respect to each other as humans that you cannot form a valid argument or opinion. You guys (Republicans and Democrats) are such clowns, I feel embarrassed for all you doofuses.

"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not."

source
You carry a heavy burden. There are a lot of us Republicans and Democrats.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Lin Wood (@LLinWood) Tweeted:
On behalf of Kyle Rittenhouse, I shall sue @JoeBiden & Biden/Harris Campaign for libel.

I am partisan in 20/20 supporting @realDonaldTrump.

I am non-partisan trial lawyer who aggressively pursues truth to achieve justice.

Put in your hearing aid, Joe. You will hear footsteps.

200.gif

And here's what Rittenhouse needs to remember: Truth is a defense.

Biden's team of attorneys will be permitted to look at everything he ever wrote, said, read, etc. EVERY computer device will be searched.

Might not go exactly as his lawyer -- who is shamelessly using him for his own political purposes -- has laid out for him.

source

Yeah, I love how you "middle of the isle, holier than thou" knob shiners try to act like you're not biased in one direction or the other, whatsoever.

BTW, Biden waited about a month after the burning started before he made a statement from his basement. Before that, it was crickets.

200.gif

And here's what Rittenhouse needs to remember: Truth is a defense.

Biden's team of attorneys will be permitted to look at everything he ever wrote, said, read, etc. EVERY computer device will be searched.

Might not go exactly as his lawyer -- who is shamelessly using him for his own political purposes -- has laid out for him.

I'll admit, his lawyer seems like a cook, but they've been digging for a month now and have found nothing and will probably find nothing unless it's from an "anonymous source" or appears out of thin air. Neither of which will work in court.

source

Fell Better?

Yeah, I love how you "middle of the isle, holier than thou" knob shiners try to act like you're not biased in one direction or the other, whatsoever.

BTW, Biden waited about a month after the burning started before he made a statement from his basement. Before that, it was crickets.
No one on earth needs a superiority complex to determine that Trump and Biden are sacks of ****.

If people could try to make an effort to understand each other without immediately discounting and denigrating the other, we may actually get work done and find tangible solutions to our problems. Don't worry, you can still hate or disagree the other side while working with them.

No one on earth needs a superiority complex to determine that Trump and Biden are sacks of ****.

If people could try to make an effort to understand each other without immediately discounting and denigrating the other, we may actually get work done and find tangible solutions to our problems. Don't worry, you can still hate or disagree the other side while working with them.
Yeah, that ain't happening.
We are too happy with team politics and the players are more than happy with it being that way.

I'll admit, his lawyer seems like a cook, but they've been digging for a month now and have found nothing and will probably find nothing unless it's from an "anonymous source" or appears out of thin air. Neither of which will work in court.

Its all a matter of nomenclature: "militia," "white supremacist," etc., all go hand in hand. Its not precise language, but Rittenhouse had enough social media postings out there to say he falls into those characterizations. And given his postings, I suspect that a forensic review of his computer and phone would turn up way more. Much more than needed to fend off a frivolous publicity stunt lawsuit.

Its all a matter of nomenclature: "militia," "white supremacist," etc., all go hand in hand. Its not precise language, but Rittenhouse had enough social media postings out there to say he falls into those characterizations. And given his postings, I suspect that a forensic review of his computer and phone would turn up way more. Much more than needed to fend off a frivolous publicity stunt lawsuit.

Hell if that's the true, half of VN would have an expedited case if put in his shoes.
I think most of the problem on forums like this is context. It's impossible to read.

I'd throw a possibility of 20% of this happening before social media and instant "news". Now, forget it.

I honestly think those 2 things have contributed to the degradation of America.

VN Store

Back