Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I don’t trust Trump to not do something stupid with gun control.

I obviously trust him more than the Democrats on that front.

Chase Oliver would be the one I trusted most to protect the 2A.
you trust the guy who actually got an unconstitutional ban thru more than the people who just say mean things about guns?

as we saw on this forum, a lot of the pro-2A people are going to give Trump a pass because they worship him. I can easily see him using the assassination attempt on him as justification, and many of his crowd will fall down and worship his bootheel again.

Always makes me laugh seeing the "no step on snek" people become "please step on snek" people when its a spray tanned toupee doing the stepping.

518gmSwLrvL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

71IuWndOqHL.jpg

you trust the guy who actually got an unconstitutional ban thru more than the people who just say mean things about guns?

as we saw on this forum, a lot of the pro-2A people are going to give Trump a pass because they worship him. I can easily see him using the assassination attempt on him as justification, and many of his crowd will fall down and worship his bootheel again.

Always makes me laugh seeing the "no step on snek" people become "please step on snek" people when its a spray tanned toupee doing the stepping.

71IuWndOqHL.jpg
You’re trying too hard. What did I literally lead with?

I don’t trust Trump to not do something stupid with gun control.

What else have I said, in this very thread? Which you acknowledged?

Trump was terrible on the 2A.

So to sum up:
- I don’t trust Trump on 2A
- Trump was terrible on 2A

But only a fool would trust uber-Liberals like Kamala/Walz more than him.

You’re trying too hard. What did I literally lead with?

What else have I said, in this very thread? Which you acknowledged?

So to sum up:
- I don’t trust Trump on 2A
- Trump was terrible on 2A

But only a fool would trust uber-Liberals like Kamala/Walz more than him.
I trust either the same.

the difference is that the Right will let Trump walk all over their 2A rights without a peep. (please step on snek). which means Trump is far more likely to get something actually done. which makes him the bigger threat, and he has the track record to go with it.

meanwhile Kamala has mean tweets to her record as executive.

actions speak far louder than words to me.

71IuWndOqHL.jpg

The Trump bump stock ban wasn't a 2nd amendment issue, it was way worse. It was a property rights issue and the fact it survived it's first federal court challenge is a travesty.

The Trump bump stock ban wasn't a 2nd amendment issue, it was way worse. It was a property rights issue and the fact it survived it's first federal court challenge is a travesty.
I was about to bring this up and know we'd discussed this very thing before. It's a pretty small step to lawfully incorporate a bump stock under the same umbrella as an auto sear under the NFA. (The ATF failed at the SCOTUS level because they didn't have that small step in place) The property rights issue was the big "Wait...what?" part.

Reactions: hog88
I was about to bring this up and know we'd discussed this very thing before. It's a pretty small step to lawfully incorporate a bump stock under the same umbrella as an auto sear under the NFA. (The ATF failed at the SCOTUS level because they didn't have that small step in place) The property rights issue was the big "Wait...what?" part.

Yep, the bump stock ban was always going to be overturned. What's concerning is property rights were not the reason the ban was overturned, I don't think they were even discussed. So it would be feasible for another president to issue an order banning ownership of widgets, force people to hand over or destroy their widgets without compensation.

I trust either the same.

the difference is that the Right will let Trump walk all over their 2A rights without a peep. (please step on snek). which means Trump is far more likely to get something actually done. which makes him the bigger threat, and he has the track record to go with it.

meanwhile Kamala has mean tweets to her record as executive.

actions speak far louder than words to me.
Well that’s just silly. And your still ignoring my close -
Chase Oliver would be the one I trusted most to protect the 2A.
I would trust Oliver much more than either of them.

So on the single issue of Gun Control in 2025 - you would feel better with Kamala/Walz & Democrats vs Trump/Vance & Republicans.

It’s not a question of whether they both suck or not. They do. You don’t get to pick “neither”.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Any chance Trump knew it wouldn't hold up against SCOTUS, and used it as a way to work with Dems to get something else passed later?? Maybe wishful thinking..but idk

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I highly doubt it. My guess is he just did it for political reasons, to look like he did something after the LV shooting.
Okay that makes sense and I probably given him too much credit. But wouldn't it behoove a president who is trying to get reelected for political reasons to install something like this bump stock band. Knowing it's going to get overturned because it's unconstitutional and not expecting it to even make the appeals as a political ploy to gain cross Isle support??

Okay that makes sense and I probably given him too much credit. But wouldn't it behoove a president who is trying to get reelected for political reasons to install something like this bump stock band. Knowing it's going to get overturned because it's unconstitutional and not expecting it to even make the appeals as a political ploy to gain cross Isle support??

Not IMO, it just pisses off your base and shows that you put your own political future over individual rights.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Well that’s just silly. And your still ignoring my close -

I would trust Oliver much more than either of them.

So on the single issue of Gun Control in 2025 - you would feel better with Kamala/Walz & Democrats vs Trump/Vance & Republicans.

It’s not a question of whether they both suck or not. They do. You don’t get to pick “neither”.
Kamala/Walz. because they aren't going to get anything done. The Rs won't let them, but the Rs will let Trump push something.

I went and bought my first gun after Trump won, because I knew he was an actual threat to get something done. Trump proved that decision right.

When Biden was elected, I knew the possibility of gun control getting passed dropped considerably, and did not buy a gun. Biden/Kamala have proved me right again.

Trump becomes president again, and I will probably buy another gun, before he can push more bs again, and the Rs won't say crap to stop Trump like they would a D pushing the exact same measure.

you feel free to continue to argue against mean tweets and sound bites, I pay attention to what actually happens. And that shows Trump is an actual threat.

Not IMO, it just pisses off your base and shows that you put your own political future over individual rights.
it did not piss off his base at all. there were multiple posters in here licking his boot. "who needs a bump stock anyway?". "well it hasn't been ruled unconstitutional yet, so it can't be that bad."

Even now, when presented with the facts there are right leaning members in here who are just defending Trump on 2A rights.

it did not piss off his base at all. there were multiple posters in here licking his boot. "who needs a bump stock anyway?". "well it hasn't been ruled unconstitutional yet, so it can't be that bad."

Even now, when presented with the facts there are right leaning members in here who are just defending Trump on 2A rights.

Geeze man, get your panties out of their wad. I'm not arguing with you on this subject other than I think of his ban as being worse than a violation of the 2A.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Kamala/Walz. because they aren't going to get anything done. The Rs won't let them, but the Rs will let Trump push something.

I went and bought my first gun after Trump won, because I knew he was an actual threat to get something done. Trump proved that decision right.

When Biden was elected, I knew the possibility of gun control getting passed dropped considerably, and did not buy a gun. Biden/Kamala have proved me right again.

Trump becomes president again, and I will probably buy another gun, before he can push more bs again, and the Rs won't say crap to stop Trump like they would a D pushing the exact same measure.

you feel free to continue to argue against mean tweets and sound bites, I pay attention to what actually happens. And that shows Trump is an actual threat.
There's a balance to this observation of yours...Trump's judiciary has been a very good thing in keeping the hoplophobes and anti's at arms length. Have you seen what Biden/Kamala would absolutely have done if they could have managed it? Some of it is simply amazing. Biden selling the idea that a bullet will travel 5x faster merely by being fired from an AR-15 than other guns is Mount Rushmore of stupid gun lies material. Do not think for a nanosecond the only thing keeping Biden/Kamala et.al from tearing into the 2A like a tornado in a trailer park isn't a lack of opportunity and not a lack of trying.

My God man - You’re just constructing strawmen at this point.

I already said - “I don’t trust Trump”. Get that thru your pissy little head.

‘94 happened. Kamala/Walz would happily push for it again.

Jesus Christ. Are you intentionally playing the Retard here just to be contrarian?

“Trump was terrible on the 2A”

1723135441844.png

There's a balance to this observation of yours...Trump's judiciary has been a very good thing in keeping the hoplophobes and anti's at arms length. Have you seen what Biden/Kamala would absolutely have done if they could have managed it? Some of it is simply amazing. Biden selling the idea that a bullet will travel 5x faster merely by being fired from an AR-15 than other guns is Mount Rushmore of stupid gun lies material. Do not think for a nanosecond the only thing keeping Biden/Kamala et.al from tearing into the 2A like a tornado in a trailer park isn't a lack of opportunity and not a lack of trying.
Its their political football. just like the border is for Rs. They aren't going to get anything done, because the other party won't let them, and it ruins a talking point for the next election.

do you really think a narcist like Trump isn't going to go after the 2A after a private civilian nearly killed him with a commercially available gun? He is not going to run on the issue, because he learned he needs more than his base 35% to win. But its not going to be far from his mind.

Its their political football. just like the border is for Rs. They aren't going to get anything done, because the other party won't let them, and it ruins a talking point for the next election.

do you really think a narcist like Trump isn't going to go after the 2A after a private civilian nearly killed him with a commercially available gun? He is not going to run on the issue, because he learned he needs more than his base 35% to win. But its not going to be far from his mind.

No, I don’t think Trump will do anything contrary to the 2A. Could he if he see’s a political need? Yes but outside of that no I don’t think he will.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back