Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Hey knuckledraggers, I thought this guy was your hero. I see he's now persona non grata since he said he's not voting for Trump.
Trump and the GOP already got everything out of his 15 minutes they were gonna get.

Not a bad move by the kid. He might have a niche as some kind of NRA social media influence. He didn't have one in partisan politics.

Now go bump the BLM thread. They seem to be non grata since excoriating the DNC and calling for a countrywide virtual primary before the DNC convention.

Hey knuckledraggers, I thought this guy was your hero. I see he's now persona non grata since he said he's not voting for Trump.

Geez you're good at bad takes. KR is pointing out he doesn't find Trump conservative enough, at least on the gun issue. How does that in any way help your assertion?

The only objection I can see coming from the Republicans (that can be bothered to care about KR) at large would be to posit "As opposed to what? Kamala?".

Reactions: BreatheUT
Trump and the GOP already got everything out of his 15 minutes they were gonna get.

Not a bad move by the kid. He might have a niche as some kind of NRA social media influence. He didn't have one in partisan politics.

Now go bump the BLM thread. They seem to be non grata since excoriating the DNC and calling for a countrywide virtual primary before the DNC convention.
Kyle reminds me of one of the hobbits from Lord of the Rings.

The typical MAGA goobers are bigly mad

This is rich. A person the post tweets from a guy name Filipowski and Caturd.

Just shut up and vote for your slave master. I hope it doesn't irk a white woman to bow down to voting for potentially the first female POTUS. Just think of all the white women more competent who could be the first woman. Instead like a reverse slave you have to vote for the dumbest. She could forever hold that title that white women will never be able to claim. Gotta love DEI and the democrat party. The democrat party has subjugated white women through brainwashing.

This is rich. A person the post tweets from a guy name Filipowski and Caturd.

Just shut up and vote for your slave master. I hope it doesn't irk a white woman to bow down to voting for potentially the first female POTUS. Just think of all the white women more competent who could be the first woman. Instead like a reverse slave you have to vote for the dumbest. She could forever hold that title that white women will never be able to claim. Gotta love DEI and the democrat party. The democrat party has subjugated white women through brainwashing.
Catturd is a maga favorite account. It gets spammed here all the time

His reasoning is that Trump won't protect the 2a...Totally understandable as Trump got overturned by SCOTUS...I hope he doesn't attack the 2a again..but I can see him doing so as a compromise but getting struck down again..but a 2a absolutist won't support that...and the is the position KR is taking...is that really an issue to not like KR?

VN Store

Back