Lambda Variant

Sorry, I just can't agree with .gov mandating masks. And of course I'm opposed to seat belt and helmet mandates as well.

Get rid of seat belt and helmet laws with proof health insurance. I don't care if you kill yourself, but I shouldn't have to pay for your stupidity. Masks i view differently because your stupidity can affect me.

Reactions: Septic and AM64
Get rid of seat belt and helmet laws with proof health insurance. I don't care if you kill yourself, but I shouldn't have to pay for your stupidity. Masks i view differently because your stupidity can affect me.

I also believe HC providers should be able to refuse service to those who can't pay.

Reactions: AM64
I also believe HC providers should be able to refuse service to those who can't pay.

So, somebody gets in a motorcycle accident and we just leave em on the side of the road if they have no insurance? How do we know be dispatching the ambulance?

Do you think we need to start C-17 airdrops of masks south of the border for all the new democrat voters?

Reactions: AM64 and Zues1
So, somebody gets in a motorcycle accident and we just leave em on the side of the road if they have no insurance? How do we know be dispatching the ambulance?

Sure, send the hwy dept out to collect the carcass just like any other road kill. Aren't most ambulances connected to county/city fire departments which are taxpayer funded?

Sure, send the hwy dept out to collect the carcass just like any other road kill. Aren't most ambulances connected to county/city fire departments which are taxpayer funded?

So, does everyone get there insurance info tatooed on their forehead?

Reactions: RockyTop85
No, why would they? In most states a cop can run your license plate and find out if you have auto insurance.

So, you want a government database of health insurance? I think it would have to include your financial information as well to ensure you could pay the deductible and out of pocket costs. This database would have to be accessible to every cop in the nation. And 911 operators. Also, if your driving someone else's car that would raise problems.

I think the tattoo is probably the safest route. But then again, what happens if you had a head injury that obscured your tattoo?

Reactions: tntar heel
So, you want a government database of health insurance? I think it would have to include your financial information as well to ensure you could pay the deductible and out of pocket costs. This database would have to be accessible to every cop in the nation. And 911 operators. Also, if your driving someone else's car that would raise problems.

I think the tattoo is probably the safest route. But then again, what happens if you had a head injury that obscured your tattoo?

No, someone correct me if I'm wrong but auto insurance usually pays for the ambulance service after an accident.

You can "what if" any situation to death if you want but I'm of the opinion that if people knew there was a good possibility a HC provider would deny them service in an emergency they'd be more careful and responsible.

No, someone correct me if I'm wrong but auto insurance usually pays for the ambulance service after an accident.

You can "what if" any situation to death if you want but I'm of the opinion that if people knew there was a good possibility a HC provider would deny them service in an emergency they'd be more careful and responsible.

not all the time. I had an accident and had to end up paying $600 out of pocket for the ambulance

If you're in Florida where there is PIP..., yes. elsewhere without Med Pay coverage, no.

VN Store

Back