Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Where a positive test is needed - I'm just not worried about it. I mean the final numbers can be adjusted because there will be time to do it then (there isn't now), but I don't believe we do that for flu and I don't think we'll do it here. I agree it should be easy to take off those who die in a car accident, or sky diving accident, or plane crash, or whatever that is clearly not linked. And doing that won't move the numbers in any meaningful way. But when it comes to natural death, that becomes a much harder equation to solve and one that also won't really move the numbers in any meaningful way. So, I'm fine with getting these numbers the best we can on the back end - but I just want to separate that from actively questioning the death numbers today, due to those deaths being included, because it is not significant.

You saw the Niels F quote?

Reactions: McDad
You should probably take a few minutes to look around before throwing out stuff like this (although it is funny to watch)
That's hilarious coming from you who continually spews diarrhea from his mouth at every opportunity. Trump knows as much about the Constitution as the career politicians that I named who coddle a voting bloc who is ever dependent on handouts from people who are only concerned with fattening their wallets.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
You saw the Niels F quote?

I'm not sure. Maybe not?

If you don't mind can you post it?

My basic point is that when you need a positive CV19 test for the death to count as a CV19 death, I'm not worried about the impact on the absolute death numbers. We can predict valid ranges for impact, and they are small.

If we start guessing at who had CV19 and including those without any effort to test - then that is different.

Maybe he could have focused more time if he wasn’t busy fending off a ******** impeachment predicated in large part by the “intelligence” community he was supposed to trust.

He had the time to reshape the Judiciary while that was going on.....looks like he could worry about COVID, too.

I don’t participate in it either but it’s a form of participation and getting out of the house..... sort of like people doing the parades for birthday parties.
Aren't they using radio devices that only broadcast about one block? They are doing it to worship together safely with such limited technology.

I'm not sure. Maybe not?

If you don't mind can you post it?

My basic point is that when you need a positive CV19 test for the death to count as a CV19 death, I'm not worried about the impact on the absolute death numbers. We can predict valid ranges for impact, and they are small.

If we start guessing at who had CV19 and including those without any effort to test - then that is different.

He estimated 1/2 to 2/3 of UK deaths from Covid are people that would have died by the end of the year regardless of covid

What a Christlike post.

I was actually raised by my stepdad (I call him dad) since I was 3, so no daddy issues here! My dad is a great man who stepped up throughout my life and raised to only give respect where it's earned. Best lesson anyone ever taught me.

A miserable, disgusting life is being the cornerstone of "innocent until proven guilty?" How petty and sad can you be?

I don't think it's petty to say taking money from drug dealers and rapists to set them free is disgusting, just because it's a "corner stone" of our legal system, doesn't make it any more noble. I am glad your stepdad "stepped up" for you, but again most liberal and left-leaning people tend to have come from certain life experiences and it shows. I am not necessarily being critical, just making clear observations. People who call themselves "rebels" or "free thinkers" and think they are edgy, because they hated their parents (or step parents). You see this in their educational values, work ethic values, religious values, and political views.

Reactions: allvol123
That's hilarious coming from you who continually spews diarrhea from his mouth at every opportunity. Trump knows as much about the Constitution as the career politicians that I named who coddle a voting bloc who is ever dependent on handouts from people who are only concerned with fattening their wallets.
Advice still applies. You seem pretty angry and confused

VN Store

Back