Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

He made a stupid comment about his authority to open up the economy.
So the same people who begged him to take control of their state are now bitching when he says he will take control? And it was just a statement? He didn't actually DO anything?
Besides, some of these worthless Governors (Bill Lee) need someone to tell them what to do because they are weak and have no ability to make an actual decision.

Reactions: RikidyBones
So the same people who begged him to take control of their state are now bitching when he says he will take control? And it was just a statement? He didn't actually DO anything?
Besides, some of these worthless Governors (Bill Lee) need someone to tell them what to do because they are weak and have no ability to make an actual decision.

Trump is an idiot. I hope Bill Lee doesn't look to him for guidance.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/trump-says-he-has-authority-to-reopen-economy-not-governors/

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
WTF did Lee ever do to get your vote in the first place? Oh, nevermind...he ran as a Republican.
I couldn't stand Diane Black and though having a guy who wasn't always in politics to win would be a good thing. Now we are learning he can't make tough decisions, he should get the Scott Walker treatment.

Yep, it's comical. The very same posters who have been blasting him for NOT exercising his mythic authority to shut down the entire country are complaining because he wrongly thinks he has the authority to open it back up.

It's a head scratcher.

I don't think it's petty to say taking money from drug dealers and rapists to set them free is disgusting, just because it's a "corner stone" of our legal system, doesn't make it any more noble. I am glad your stepdad "stepped up" for you, but again most liberal and left-leaning people tend to have come from certain life experiences and it shows. I am not necessarily being critical, just making clear observations. People who call themselves "rebels" or "free thinkers" and think they are edgy, because they hated their parents (or step parents). You see this in their educational values, work ethic values, religious values, and political views.

I don't see any correlation between left and right here. You're kind of pulling that out of your ass. More and more people are being raised outside of the cookie cutter Atomic family template from 70 years ago. I'm accused of being against the grain and I was raised in a more stable home than most people. If you can give any tangible example of left leaning philosophies I possess then I'm happy to accept or refute them. Like I said you're probably just conjuring it in your own asshoIe because you just don't like me and I don't thing Trump is the second coming of Christ.

Everyone deserves a defense. To assume that defense attorneys only represent the scum of the earth is incredibly judgmental and demonstrably false. He's exposed dirty cops and poor police work as well as fraudulent bureaucratic skulduggery. It's a shame he isn't more proud of his past work because I think he should be. He was really great and has a fantastic reputation in West TN. I personally found it more honorable than the work he's doing now as a DA.

VN Store

Back