Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

People were upset Trump didnt tell them what to do. Now they are upset that Trump is telling them what to do. Brilliant!

So, when he declares "absolute authority" it just doesn't affect you. And besides, every president does it. Right?
For the one millionth time, no one has agreed with him. When/if he tries to act with "absolute authority", then it will really affect me. Until then, still just an idiotic incorrect statement.

That wasn't the President doing it, it was congress passing a law.
moving-the-goalposts-gif.gif

For the one millionth time, no one has agreed with him. When/if he tries to act with "absolute authority", then it will really affect me. Until then, still just an idiotic incorrect statement.

I'm sorry, I must have missed your earlier condemnations. Feel free to restate them.

So, are Trump and Pence unique in their declarations of this "absolute authority"? Does this make Trump better or worse than presidents before him. Should this be a consideration for those choosing presidential candidates?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
My understanding as well is that the video shown yesterday at the press conference was produced at taxpayer expense.

So Trump used taxpayer money to produce a campaign ad then used a press conference on the virus to show it. At worst it was a taxpayer funded campaign ploy. At absolute best, it was his out of control ego yet again incapable of accepting criticism. Either way, it was a clear abuse of the office and so-called conservatives should be outraged that he used tax dollars in this manner.
Presidents use the office to campaign for the next election all the time. Most of us have figured that out by now. This is nothing new

Did it?

"could have" works for reasonable doubt but not in this case.

We could play "could have" all day with many, many things and in the end it would prove what? Nothing.

It proves that Trump used taxpayer dollars to fund a campaign ad, then shown to start a press conference. Its wrong.

End of the world? No. But emblematic of the hypocrisy and poor judgment shown by Trump on a daily basis at this point.

I'm sorry, I must have missed your earlier condemnations. Feel free to restate them.

So, are Trump and Pence unique in their declarations of this "absolute authority"? Does this make Trump better or worse than presidents before him. Should this be a consideration for those choosing presidential candidates?
Trump was wrong. People can consider whatever they want in the next election. Neither choice is a good one.

A good consideration would be saying no to a candidate with dementia no matter what the party tells you.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back