Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Well I was called a pelosi/biden follower this morning by a very informed poster and I thought Obama was wrong. Did that count?

Would you feel better if I told this "informed" poster you are not a liberal? Sometimes I think you argue just for the sake of arguing, but I don't think I've called you a leftist or liberal.

I hope it ages well , this is how our system operates . Wouldn’t you agree?
Taking advantage of the presumption of good faith afforded to last presidents to withhold unrelated funding as a means to coerce state governments as a means of making their power subservient to the presidency?

But it’s okay as long as a court says it’s outside their control and should have been addressed by the legislature?

I mean whatever floats your boat.

Well I was called a pelosi/biden follower this morning by a very informed poster and I thought Obama was wrong. Did that count?

I've actually been vocal about Trump not geeting a fair shake with this virus, and been a big proponent of opening things back up despite the fear peddling press.

Now that I've derided Trump on his authority comments and questioned the hypocrisy on the right, I'm all of a sudden a drama queen, as of this morning.

I've actually been vocal about Trump not geeting a fair shake with this virus, and been a big proponent of opening things back up despite the fear peddling press.

Now that I've derided Trump on his authority comments and questioned the hypocrisy on the right, I'm all of a sudden a drama queen, as of this morning.

I haven't seen anyone disagree with you but you keep going with it.

Nah. You are right on both counts.

It's just that those who are "appalled" at Trump's assumption of his "absolute power" want to see more of this coming from his "supporters" rather than saying he was wrong.

iu

Taking advantage of the presumption of good faith afforded to last presidents to withhold unrelated funding as a means to coerce state governments as a means of making their power subservient to the presidency?

But it’s okay as long as a court says it’s outside their control and should have been addressed by the legislature?

I mean whatever floats your boat.

I expected a very legalese response like that to be honest . You could have just said yes that’s how our legal system works , like a normal person would have .😊

So far today my newsfeed has alerted me that a video game actor and a 91 year old former Disney animator have died from corona.

First .. he can’t just “ shut down interstate travel “ he’d have to declare martial law . Second .. I’ve already said he can’t do what he said he can , POTUS does not have and can not get absolute power . He can shut down the country but he can’t open it back up . For ever move there’s a counter .. a check and a balance .

You get it now. He wasn't willing to take the actions he could take. But he is willing to take the actions he can't.

If that isn't the definition of a delusional derangement, I'm not sure how much closer we can get.

Mainly because everyone has agreed he was wrong and you're still not satisfied. I mean, damn, if I wanted this kind of nagging I'd get married.

My understanding as well is that the video shown yesterday at the press conference was produced at taxpayer expense.

So Trump used taxpayer money to produce a campaign ad then used a press conference on the virus to show it. At worst it was a taxpayer funded campaign ploy. At absolute best, it was his out of control ego yet again incapable of accepting criticism. Either way, it was a clear abuse of the office and so-called conservatives should be outraged that he used tax dollars in this manner.

You get it now. He wasn't willing to take the actions he could take. But he is willing to take the actions he can't.

If that isn't the definition of a delusional derangement, I'm not sure how much closer we can get.

Wrong .. he can’t take the actions that he doesn’t have the power to take , and stop asking the federal government to take more control over our lives .

My understanding as well is that the video shown yesterday at the press conference was produced at taxpayer expense.

So Trump used taxpayer money to produce a campaign ad then used a press conference on the virus to show it. At worst it was a taxpayer funded campaign ploy. At absolute best, it was his out of control ego yet again incapable of accepting criticism. Either way, it was a clear abuse of the office and so-called conservatives should be outraged that he used tax dollars in this manner.
Well, good luck on taking that one to court, counselor.

How many ways could this video be parsed to avoid any of what you just charged?

Go ahead, make my day complete.

Reactions: tennvols77

Sure as soon as I get my money back from those gold pens Nancy had made up and her jet that’s fully stocked with liquor . 😏

Was one of those actions closing the entire country?

VN Store

Back