Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Figured I would give you a$$holes something to get all worked up about, you thought you had that "got ya" moment didn't ya?
In that case I'm happy it's a real story. Can't say whether I agree or disagree with the scientist but I will say that would suck. What's your feelings on the scientists prediction?

In that case I'm happy it's a real story. Can't say whether I agree or disagree with the scientist but I will say that would suck. What's your feelings on the scientists prediction?

That they are secret Democrat donors and FOS if they think I am putting up with this charade much longer.

But honestly the good Dr from Hahvud can't be serious about hospitals being overrun with what we know at this point and the true number of people who have had this and beat it.

That they are secret Democrat donors and FOS if they think I am putting up with this charade much longer.

Bill Gates , Google and the Alphabet Corp. says you will mr . Or they will personal turn your name into “ SkyNet” .

It is disappointing. I can see some timing issues with reporting. Would not surprise me.

New cases number is still good though and going in the right direction.

I'm thinking probably an effect of the holiday weekend.

A fluctuation from 1800 down to 1500 for a few days and then back up to 2100 is more than you would normally expect if it is just statistical fluctuation.

Regardless, I think the drop to 1500 was faster than expected, so a bounce back up makes sense. Hopefully will be back down some tomorrow if the trend is real.

But honestly the good Dr from Hahvud can't be serious about hospitals being overrun with what we know at this point and the true number of people who have had this and beat it.
Things can go sideways pretty quick. It happened just last month and we've still yet to start recovering. This economy isn't going to start taking off again until people themselves have a sense of safety and security for their family. I don't think anyone wants to run into anyone with it for the sake of their family.

Things can go sideways pretty quick. It happened just last month and we've still yet to start recovering. This economy isn't going to start taking off again until people themselves have a sense of safety and security for their family. I don't think anyone wants to run into anyone with it for the sake of their family.

Just wait another month when that extra 12 hundo doesn't get direct deposited. No thanks. I can stay away from family members with underlying conditions and wash my hands. But no judgement to those who feel they need to stay at home. But at some point you have to either sak up and go back to work or figure out how to turn quivering in place into money

Reactions: SmokyRiverDog
No, it is because I read her twitter feed and she just baits you republicans. The tweets are not logical. They don't show a basic grasp of any subject, but you conservatives eat them up.
I don't twitter, so I think this is the first tweet that I have seen from her. I have seen her destroy some opposition on tv though. Thanks for posting that, so I can keep up with the numbers.

Just wait another month when that extra 12 hundo doesn't get direct deposited. No thanks. I can stay away from family members with underlying conditions and wash my hands. But no judgement to those who feel they need to stay at home. But at some point you have to either sak up and go back to work or figure out how to turn quivering in place into money
It's not even a need to stay at home right now. It's people that are limiting their time in public. If you're looking for a barometer for normalcy, just look at sports.

I mean half the scientists say one thing the other half say the other, one thing is certain and that is no one knows for sure.

You two tools are not intelligent enough to realize that your lackeys at CNN are responsible for the misinformation you accuse others of. Accusations with no evidence looking at clear evidence claiming fake news. But you two are more than welcome to continue in quarantine while the adults deal with things
Donald Trump is Fake News personified. All he does is lie and spread misinformation and conspiracy theories. The sooner you acknowledge this truth, the sooner you will respect yourself.

VN Store

Back