Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The people who whine the most about Fake News are the same people who propagate the most Fake News. Trump and his supporters are Exhibit A.
iu

Huge jump in deaths today. Got to wonder if these deaths occurred over the weekend and they’re now just been reported.

It is disappointing. I can see some timing issues with reporting. Would not surprise me.

New cases number is still good though and going in the right direction.

Reactions: 508mikey
The people who whine the most about Fake News are the same people who propagate the most Fake News. Trump and his supporters are Exhibit A.

You two tools are not intelligent enough to realize that your lackeys at CNN are responsible for the misinformation you accuse others of. Accusations with no evidence looking at clear evidence claiming fake news. But you two are more than welcome to continue in quarantine while the adults deal with things

It is disappointing. I can see some timing issues with reporting. Would not surprise me.

New cases number is still good though and going in the right direction.

Definitely not what I was hoping to see, but its got to be the reporting. New Jersey went from under 100 deaths yesterday to over 360 today.

Reactions: allvol123
May want to walk this back
US may have to keep social distancing until 2022, scientists predict
From CNN's Maggie Fox

The US may have to keep social distancing measures — such as stay-at-home orders and school closures — in effect until 2022, unless a vaccine becomes available quickly, researchers projected today.
Their findings, published in the journal Science, directly contradict research being touted by the White House that suggests the pandemic may stop this summer.
Instead, the team at the Harvard School of Public Health, used what’s known about Covid-19 and other coronaviruses to create possible scenarios of the current pandemic.

VN Store

Back