Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Donald Trump is Fake News personified. All he does is lie and spread misinformation and conspiracy theories. The sooner you acknowledge this truth, the sooner you will respect yourself.

Didn’t you get just through saying the ones that whine the most about fake news are the ones that propagate it the most ? I mean really just a few posts ago ?

Donald Trump is Fake News personified. All he does is lie and spread misinformation and conspiracy theories. The sooner you acknowledge this truth, the sooner you will respect yourself.

Trying to shout it doesn't make it true. Stop living the lie

Looks like the "I have the power" thing is pretty widespread.

While Trump Rants, It's Governors Who Have Gone Full Captain Queeg

That is a great article. One wonders why Trump doesn't bring this sort of thing up in his briefings. When he gets a question about opeing the economy it should be "Look, I am working with local and state governments and giving my urging and recommendations, but if you want to know why and when things closed and when they will reopen, you need to talk to them, every situation is different". Boom. End of story. Trump wins, and he can focus on things he actually does control like working with his task force and managing supplies and federal response.

Instead, he says "I have the authority and I say when things are done".

It's the most mind-boggling goof ever. Makes absolutely no sense. And it seems we shrug it off and treat it like its ok, he is just the half-stupid uncle everybody tolerates during Thanksgiving:

So for all the attention that yesterday's presidential temper tantrum is getting, it's simply Trump being Trump. Perhaps more importantly, it directs attention away from the ways in which governors are themselves acting as petty tyrants, shutting down all sorts of basic economic activity for no good reasons at all.

"It is simply Trump being Trump". We are having to lower the standard of the POTUS to make a valid point about state governments. We just accept it at this point, and he will continue to get votes because he is not the other guy.

You ready to admit you were wrong yet?
They saw the same thing I saw, it appeared Bs on the surface with 2022 and it was a picture. I didn't mean to give you ammo for self gratification by giving you an apology. An apology doesn't happen often on VN. It's like a unicorn, so when you catch one don't beat it to death.

They saw the same thing I saw, it appeared Bs on the surface with 2022 and it was a picture. I didn't mean to give you ammo for self gratification by giving you an apology. An apology doesn't happen often on VN. It's like a unicorn, so when you catch one don't beat it to death.
Lol I'm only having fun, nothing else to do

I thought this was interesting. Michigan residents have had enough:

“Never in the modern history of the United States — even in war time — has such an invasive action stripping citizens of fundamental rights been taken by a government order,” the lawsuit said.

Whitmer's office does not typically comment on pending litigation, her spokeswoman Tiffany Brown said.

The suit seeks a temporary restraining order and permanent injunction on the executive order and an acknowledgement by the judge that the order violates constitutional rights. The suit also seeks money, including attorney fees and costs and compensatory and punitive damages.

Lawsuit alleges Whitmer's 'abusive' order is 'taking' with no compensation

They claim that this violates their Constitutional rights of freedom of association and in regards to lost business, the right to just compensation when the gov't takes something from you.

I think they have a point

Did you just admit you were wrong , then tried to brow beat him into not asking someone else if they were wrong .. FOR THE EXACT SAME THING ? 😂

VN Store

Back