Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Remember when people were rightfully condemning BLM protestors for causing traffic delays, creating life and death situations by delaying ambulance rides, and generally thinking they were POS for slowing everyone down? If this group does as you describe then they are no different. Well minus the rioting and burning ****.
I was thinking the same thing.

Reactions: volfanhill
Reports: These Places Will Be Re-opened First Under Trump's Post-Wuhan Coronavirus Roadmap

There will not be a rush to open the floodgates without a vaccine. People should expect a long process.
I think it will be phased but at the same time I can see a scenario where on May 1 people say "f them, I am going to open" and thats the right call. I said a few weeks ago our patience as a country will run out and the end of April and it appears that's happening.

I think it will be phased but at the same time I can see a scenario where on May 1 people say "f them, I am going to open" and thats the right call. I said a few weeks ago our patience as a country will run out and the end of April and it appears that's happening.

It doesn't matter if people say "f them" if $hit ain't re-opened.

There has probably never been a President who wasn’t an egomaniac. Except maybe Washington. The stories of him seem genuinely good.

There definitely won’t ever be another who’s not with the current age of social media. Obama definitely was. Bush Jr might not’ve been, was never cool enough. Clinton was for sure though. Kennedy for sure.

Just think of the type of person who would actually want to be President. 9/10 times you’re going to get that annoying pretty-faced cockboy who just wanted to be popular. Trudeau for instance.

This outrage might be the dumbest yet. Take your money and run. Oh, and don’t think twice about how your side of the aisle delayed the stimulus to begin with because they wouldn’t pass anything without it all pork’d up. Delaying economic relief for 100+ million people until daddy finally gives you what you want. Yeah. That’s not childish or egotistical at all.

I love how people try to act like the bad things about Trump are exactly like every other POTUS. Nobody is as transparent an egomaniac as Trump in the entire world.

Sorta, while I can see how you would think they are ignorant and stupid I don't. I think it's more of not being able to accept the results of the election. They had convinced themselves Hillary was going to win and when she didn't a wire short circuited and they haven't been able to recover.
Nothing to do with Hillary.
100% Trump.

Nothing to do with Hillary.
100% Trump.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 37L1

VN Store

Back