Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Sh!thole Turdworld countries need the WHO. America, and Western countries, does not. China is to blame, let them fund the WHO. They finally got on the human rights council (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL) time for them to play more of a role in "helping" people..hah.
You would think so but the CDC isn't exactly on top of their game either.

I have direct deposit. The point is, there is no reason for his signature to be on a check issued by the U.S. Treasury and it won't be as authorization, it's just something to put in the memo line. This is his way of taking credit for it, and it is a petty ego trip. Trump is always in search of acknowledgement and gratitude... and in this instance, it is over an incredibly trivial matter. It just shows that in the midst of anything, Trump is always thinking about himself first.

BB as I remember you said you had unfortunately as so many people have been were furloughed and I truly hope you are doing good during these times. And on the name that will be on the stimulus checks that is such an inconsequential thing in the grand scheme of things. I love a good hearted sarcastic back and forth. I grew up in a time were busting each other's chops was encouraged. But to fret about 3 little words printed on something that is designed designed to help someone during times that none of us have been exposed to is to miss the big picture now. I am as partisan as anyone but I learned a long time ago no matter how partisan I am I will be grateful for any thing that is designed to help me no matter what route it got to me.

You mean (1) countries that they probably left long before this outbreak, and (2) countries that have less severe outbreaks than we have here in the US?
Unvaccinated and poor sanitary practices don’t change over time usually when dealing with this issue

I have direct deposit. The point is, there is no reason for his signature to be on a check issued by the U.S. Treasury and it won't be as authorization, it's just something to put in the memo line. This is his way of taking credit for it, and it is a petty ego trip. Trump is always in search of acknowledgement and gratitude... and in this instance, it is over an incredibly trivial matter. It just shows that in the midst of anything, Trump is always thinking about himself first.
Its a douchy move but not to be expected from someone who is basically a "brand".

I love how people try to act like the bad things about Trump are exactly like every other POTUS. Nobody is as transparent an egomaniac as Trump in the entire world.

I love how people try to act like 3/4s of the bad things aren't political distortion or manufactured from whole cloth.

You would think so but the CDC isn't exactly on top of their game either.
Remember, CDC knew this was gonna be back, even offered to go to China to stop the spread..

WHO..not even sure they actually do anything other than post Chinese propaganda.

Sh!thole Turdworld countries need the WHO. America, and Western countries, does not. China is to blame, let them fund the WHO. They finally got on the human rights council (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL) time for them to play more of a role in "helping" people..hah.

Yep, because viruses totally respect geographic boundaries.

Lol . . . Just heard a report saying the Chiefs saved lives by beating the 49ers in the Super Bowl and sparing the Bay Area from a mass infection at a victory parade.
What about all the people in Kansas though? Guess they don't count

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back