Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Sh!thole Turdworld countries need the WHO. America, and Western countries, does not. China is to blame, let them fund the WHO. They finally got on the human rights council (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL) time for them to play more of a role in "helping" people..hah.

Don't you live in Florida?

My brother got a stimulus check for $16..he makes around $98K a year...lol wtf.

I somehow got a deposit from the treasury for $1k, and I make well above $100k/yr. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know.

Funny thing is I had to write a check this year for $1300 to the IRS. So the corona made it where I hit my withholding almost dead on.

This is all dumb and there is no rhyme or reason. I’m fully expecting to have to pay back my stimulus deposit on next years taxes.

What about all the people in Kansas though? Guess they don't count

I think it refers to the idea that the COVID was already circulating around SF, at a presumably much higher level than KC. Isn't KC in Missouri? I honestly don't know if there is more than one.

obamapenandphone_v1.jpg

Still baffled how you guys know so much about Trump, and so little about the party you support.
Luther is what we call uneducated, because he only watches CNN and MSNBC, and reads the WaPo and NYT.

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and vols40
The single most effective thing we can do to prevent the spread is what? And some of you want people to go to baseball games because human life is < the economy.
How much do you think the total numbers of deaths go up in this country? 2020 vs the years past?

It hovers around 730 per 100,000 or 7.3k per million. Do we a substantially higher rate? I am not sure where my line is, maybe a 50% increase in deaths would start to justify some action. Bringing it up to 10.8k per million. As it stands I doubt Covid even brings us up to 8k per million. I am thinking about 7.5k per million.

I'd say it's most likely.

It’s also possible that the increase in at-home deaths reflects people dying from other ailments like heart attacks because they couldn’t get to a hospital or refused to go, fearful they’d contract COVID-19.

And how many people have pulled their elderly loved ones out of nursing homes?

Trump = incompetence. I get it that people were tired of the swamp, and in their desperation they turned to a reality TV star who whispered into their ears everything they wanted to hear. Mainly, "its not your fault...blame Obama, blame illegals, blame CNN, blame science". He has bankrupted every business he has ran on his own. If you have ever taken a leadership course or read a book on the subject, then you can see he pretty much contradicts every principle.
He has bankrupted every business he has run.....run...If you are going to lie about our President, at least learn proper verb conjugation along the way.

Reactions: hog88 and vols40

VN Store

Back