Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

OK, I'll go with your deflection. What perceived bad traits of Trump are distortions?
The one real poor quality Trump has that distinguishes him from other politicians is his diarrhea of the mouth. He can't shut up. He's not the first narcissist. He's not the first liar. He's not the first adulterer. Hell, his adultery happened before he was even elected. Clinton diddled his chubby intern in the WH and gets a pass. Trump IS a horrible person, but he's not the first horrible person to sit in the Oval Office. Despite all the lamentations, he's not even the most horrible person to ever sit there. But his constant talking and bravado draws the ire of many, and it gets blown to epic proportions. The guy is not likeable, IMO. But he's also not the anti-Christ.

Stupid. How do u think fighting COVID will go here when its raging in Central America and sub-saharan Africa? You are only strong as your weekest link. This will cause 2nd and 3rd wave in US. Trump is employing his usually tactic when he screws up...scapegoating and deflect. What was WHO supposed to do? They couldn't force their way into China.

You are correct but they chose to shift into over drive and double down in running cover for China

I somehow got a deposit from the treasury for $1k, and I make well above $100k/yr. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know.

Funny thing is I had to write a check this year for $1300 to the IRS. So the corona made it where I hit my withholding almost dead on.

This is all dumb and there is no rhyme or reason. I’m fully expecting to have to pay back my stimulus deposit on next years taxes.
It’s based on AGI, not gross income. So if you make 100k but put 19k into your 401k or contribute to an HSA you can qualify.

Reactions: Stew Cook
OK, I'll go with your deflection. What perceived bad traits of Trump are distortions?

Russian asset/traitor/conspirator, neo-Nazi/white supremacist sympathizer, racist, <insert your favorite here> for nearly four years now. The things that spawned two baseless investigations birthing a false narrative about lawlessness and disregard for the country and Americans generally, and empowered a radical Dem faction to impeach by virtue of their own propaganda. All given shade by their Praetorian media guard.

Aside from that, I'm drawing a complete blank.

How much do you think the total numbers of deaths go up in this country? 2020 vs the years past?

It hovers around 730 per 100,000 or 7.3k per million. Do we a substantially higher rate? I am not sure where my line is, maybe a 50% increase in deaths would start to justify some action. Bringing it up to 10.8k per million. As it stands I doubt Covid even brings us up to 8k per million. I am thinking about 7.5k per million.

True but that's not how it will be reported during the election season

The one real poor quality Trump has that distinguishes him from other politicians is his diarrhea of the mouth. He can't shut up. He's not the first narcissist. He's not the first liar. He's not the first adulterer. Hell, his adultery happened before he was even elected. Clinton diddled his chubby intern in the WH and gets a pass. Trump IS a horrible person, but he's not the first horrible person to sit in the Oval Office. Despite all the lamentations, he's not even the most horrible person to ever sit there. But his constant talking and bravado draws the ire of many, and it gets blown to epic proportions. The guy is not likeable, IMO. But he's also not the anti-Christ.
Talk about adultery -- look up one of the worst JFK

Reactions: DynaLo and vols40
Russian asset/traitor/conspirator, neo-Nazi/white supremacist sympathizer, racist, <insert your favorite here> for nearly four years now. The things that spawned two baseless investigations birthing a false narrative about lawlessness and disregard for the country and Americans generally, and empowered a radical Dem faction to impeach by virtue of their own propaganda. All given shade by their Praetorian media guard.

Aside from that, I'm drawing a complete blank.

Oh, I thought we were talking about personality traits and you're just talking all the bad things people say about him. Here's where Trump definitely isn't special...the opposition, whether D or R, will always distort to villainize a POTUS from the other party. I saw it with Obama. I saw it with W. I saw it with Clinton. I don't remember HW well enough, but I would guess it happened with him, too.

It is not a distortion at all to call Trump a racist. You might look at the questionable things he's said and say "not racist" but that doesn't mean it's a distortion to say he's a racist. It's a difference of opinion about what is racist. Believe it or not, some people think it's racist to generalize Mexican immigrants as "rapists". They're not distorting anything. They just see it differently than you.

Last edited:
Oh, I thought we were talking about personality traits and you're just talking all the bad things people say about him. Here's where Trump definitely isn't special...the opposition, whether D or R, will always distort to villainize a POTUS from the other party. I saw it with Obama. I saw it with W. I saw it with Clinton. I don't remember HW well enough, but I would guess it happened with him, too.

It is not a distortion at all to call Trump a racist. You might look at the questionable things he's said and say "not racist" but that doesn't mean it's a distortion to say he's a racist. It's a difference of opinion about what is racist. Believe it or not, some people believe it's racist to generalize Mexican immigrants as "rapists". They're not distorting anything. They just see it differently than you.

Ci

VN Store

Back